Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8oholic

TURBONEGRO

uhhh.............ok.

i have no idea what youre talking about on here...

but im bored as fuck at work.......and listening to way too much saves the day...

Guest TrustEvil

Fr8oholic...no one can understand you when you speak through a pint mug....pull it away from your mouth and speak english.

turbonegros a band you smartasses. i'm sure some of you lowlifes like this stuff kinda like i do. i just wanted a heads up on what's worth downloading.

no knowledge of turbonegro.. horrible.

apocalypse dudes, follwed very closely by ass cobra. they just got signed to epitaph, so i think there's gonna be something new sometime soon. and hopefully a tour.

the tribue record is fucking amazing, too.

Guest spec

I'm wasting my life in front of this computer and this thread is the thanks I get?!

Originally posted by fr8oholic

turbonegros a band you smartasses. i'm sure some of you lowlifes like this stuff kinda like i do. i just wanted a heads up on what's worth downloading.

i figured it was something like that....

anyways, i know nothing about them other than whats been posted on this thread already. therefore, i am no help to you whatsoever eh?

you filthy motherfudgesicles!! you shaving those canadian women for me? i'll be up there round new years pissing on fire hydrants and howling at the moon!

Guest socrates

I thought I was going to see a black car with turbo in here

Guest Dyptheria

i used to listen to turbonegro back in the mid nineties when i was all caught up in the scene...ass cobra was a good album, they had other albums called never is forever and helta skelta. i like never is forever the best, but i never heard helta skelta, sorry, thats all i can help with

Originally posted by fr8oholic

I thought this post was going to be about your car... damn

yeah, they're from sweden, i think. i'm pretty sure since this band him is on the tribute and they talk about what an influence turbonegro was to them being a swedish band.

maybe he just meant they're swedish.

whatever.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this