Tonight's Graff

indoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

Why would anyone post flicks of the tags they did that night on a new thread? Especially ones that shit.

who cares , hes the one who will realize it sooner or later.... its not our fault his head is stuck in his ass.... im not being a dick , but c'mon. why put up pictures , just to get clowned. you must get off on this or something....

Originally posted by mikro137

you must get off on this or something....

Actually, as I stated before... I DO. I love it when it's All Eyes On Me... I have fame offline and no i'm gaining it online. Keep giving me attention ;) I love it!

Also, like I said before, yea my writing might not be 'pretty' but I'm up and that's what it's about. I rock shit with some of L.A's uppest and most prestigious writers so obviously I'AM SOMONE. Please don't make list writers but if it'll get your kids goin' I will.

Thanks for the pretty attention and Mikro, stay up.

Guest Joe Steve

bro, NOBODY knows who you are. the only places you have any semblance of fame is at all you can eat buffets.

you arent up, you dont have any spots and the fact that you showed your huge ass face on here is more proof that you dont put in work. no "up" writer does that.

so go crack open another pint of ben and jerrys and keep dreaming about writing graffiti, because you aint running anything and you sure aint running period fatass.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by indoe

Actually, as I stated before... I DO. I love it when it's All Eyes On Me... I have fame offline and no i'm gaining it online. Keep giving me attention ;) I love it!

Also, like I said before, yea my writing might not be 'pretty' but I'm up and that's what it's about. I rock shit with some of L.A's uppest and most prestigious writers so obviously I'AM SOMONE. Please don't make list writers but if it'll get your kids goin' I will.

Thanks for the pretty attention and Mikro, stay up.

well while youre getting your internet fame , ill just relax and say... whatever. you really need to get the fuck off the internet , and be you own person. all antics aside , i would have been just as blunt with you. you may paint with the prestigious people from the la area , but i have painted with people who are up in the entire country (if it has to be like that) you from what i gather , dont know more than i did when i statrted out , because you use the internet as a crutch to your floundering graffiti journey. you offrered to drop names , but i garuntee those people laugh at you behind your bac , as they did to me. but if you wanna play your little hacker games , and just be another internet nerd , then be that . you dont need other people to tell you your good , to be a good writer. you need to have a good head on your shoulders , and a good attitude to make it anywhere in this circus. ( i know from experience.) no one is going to respect a 17 year old internet fame writer over anyone that goes out and rocks 50 fill ins in one weekend , in another state. thats just the thing you dont seem to get. you can be all "big named" behind you computer , but i garuntee if i went to your "hood" there would be alot more catching my eye than those "sreaks" you caught. im not an asshole at all (ask my freinds) but i do speak my mind. i could have come on here and been a total dick , but i didnt. why because you proved to me that you are beyond stupid (as wellas you freind) and because of you , i have massive problems that i have to rectify to get my shit in order again.r that my freind is taking shit too far. if you want to handle this on a "real level" you can email me... you already know my adress , so hit me up. but im not one to just say shit from behind a keyboard , and if im ever in your hood dont put it past me to look yo ass up. ok tupacalypse?

whatever , all eyez on you dawg.

mikro137

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by indoe

Ay Gangsta, calm down. I ain't got shit against you. Stay calm, stay up.

i am clam , i was talking to you as a fucking human. i didt just call you fat ass like everyone else. but 1 i am no gangster , and 2 neither are you , so why dont you just grow up. if you do graffiti because you love to do it then why do you have to defend your actions. actions however speak louder than words. so if you had maybe posted a piece up instead of the half assed sketches , maybe people wouldnt be so quick to judge. or if maybe you didnt have your picture posted on an international message board then people wouldnt be so quick to judge. but whats done is done , and you need to at least prove that you arent washing awr's whips to gain respect from people that actually live the fuckin life. talking on a computer doesnt earn respect from anyone in the real world.

one love

mikro137

Guest mikro137

and i will post my shit if it will make your ass feel better. trust me there is no comp. (hahahaha) actually it would just amuse me. because beefing on the internet is for sissys.

Archived