Tonight's Graff

indoe

I love it! All eyez on meeee!

I love the fucking attention... heres how it goes tho, yea yea you kids might think my shit's weak and ugly at times, right? But check it, yo atleast i'm UP. Yea, everywhere you go you see me... all city baby.

So, when you guys show me something better and i've hearda you, THEN talk shit ;) As for now, I'm lovin' this... ALL EYEZ ON ME!

As for "LoudHardFast", still I ask myself the same question... how come on here you talk mad head as if you're hard but when we met you stayed in Kristy's car like a scared little puppy... but, everyone gets theres... we'll be in contact baby boy. See ya on the streets.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by indoe

I love it! All eyez on meeee!

As for "LoudHardFast", still I ask myself the same question... how come on here you talk mad head as if you're hard but when we met you stayed in Kristy's car like a scared little puppy... but, everyone gets theres... we'll be in contact baby boy. See ya on the streets.

c'mon fat boy, nobody is scared of you. well food is scared of you but not any humans anyway. well maybe babies are scared of you. anyway, about you being all city, hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! yeah maybe your fatass takes up all city, seriously though, nobody has ever even heard of you let alone seen your wack ass tags. and if you wanna see stuff thats better than yours just ask your home girl kristy. she has my flicks all up on her computer. or you could just drive down melrose and check out my billboard thats chillin, or the one on la brea, or the one on pico, or that spot i got runnin on mateo, or you could chase around all my freights and try to lose some weight. nice tags.....

Guest socrates

How the fuck would you ever climb, run or hide????? Do you drive around in one of those little carts and tag because your to fat to walk around

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Dude you're not exactly an inconspicuous type of person. How could we *not* miss you?

wow , i am keeping my lips sealed.... this was reeeeally funny

Cute. Very Cute...

None of this matters, when you come up to me in REAL life and talk shit then I'll probably take you fags as anybody but right now all you kids are is hating fags with no street fame ;)

Ya see, what I can't stop laughing over is how LoudHardFast can sit here and talk sooo much shit yet when we met his mouth was all over my ass.. not only did he kiss my ass but he stayed in Kristy's car like a scared little punk bitch and Kristy can back all this up. So naw, you don't get no respect kid. Come talk all your shit in person THEN we'll see who's laughing.

KEEP TALKING SHIT HATERS - I FUCKING LOVE THE ATTENTION!

IT'S ALL EYES ON ME BABY!

http://www.bling.biz/posts/indoe_tag.gif'>

:: FREE BLOSM - MTA ::

im not hatin on ya indoe cause i kno its a bitch on this board most of the time. its a risk posting your shit. but man, if i was you id shut my mouth right now. you just said about 15 swear words trying to put yourself above the haters and you just sounded so retarded its not even close to funny. you sound like a 12 year old kid with his dads sharpy.

Guest Joe Steve

HYAHAHAHAHA THIS CATS SO UP HE POSTS THE FUCKING SAME TAG FROM THE FIRST PART OF THE THREAD AS HIS REBUTTAL TO ALL THE SHIT THATS TALKED ON ON HIM.

HAHAHA WHAT A FAT CLOWN.

Well like I said in my earlier posts, I'm new to this board and from what I was told, anything could be posted and ugh shit like that... Anyway, I never intended to start beef with anyone here by posting @ first. So whatever you kids got against me, is on you. I'm just gonna post shit that I feel adds to this board. Everyone out there who's been cool with me sofar, Stay Up. To those of you who haven't, oh well. Peace.

Archived