Springfield Scawls

Men@ce2U

Im gonna be searching around the area in springfield taking flix of various stickers, marker throws, bombing and stencil propaganda art and just post it. Just something new to see and view. Glady post any you have of any local spingfield writing or local mass area.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

terrible terrible representation....i used to live there, its really not that bad...if only this new wave of little kids didnt know about the internet...there definetly is some good stuff coming outa western mass...but like reading rainbow....dont take my word for it....check it out yourself...

Guest Propaganda

Little Piece of My mind...

Ok here is how it goes, Why do all you always annouce other peeps as Kids or new wave as something bad cause they are on the internet? Yea i get why cause they say or hotbox with stupid shit but you tell them to stay off the net and make fun of them with comments and all but yet, you are all doing the same by replying with jokes and comments as well being on the net. Just don't get that one. I see all those new shots make shit look dumb but give them a break. Not everyone can think like you guys. You all act like your the highest out of everyone just because of your talent and work. But what if you didn't have that or the new shots were just as good? Not trying to start beef cause who am I to talk cause i use to start problems by going on the net and being stupid on this bullshit server and you all told me stop so I did, but I just had to reply to see why you guys deserve to be on the net than other kids in the local. Xpressive, don't bother taking flix or so call whatever. Don't do shit on the forum. Stay off for experince benfit.

Guest fannypack

Re: Little Piece of My mind...

Originally posted by Propaganda

Ok here is how it goes, Why do all you always annouce other peeps as Kids or new wave as something bad cause they are on the internet? Yea i get why cause they say or hotbox with stupid shit but you tell them to stay off the net and make fun of them with comments and all but yet, you are all doing the same by replying with jokes and comments as well being on the net. Just don't get that one. I see all those new shots make shit look dumb but give them a break. Not everyone can think like you guys. You all act like your the highest out of everyone just because of your talent and work. But what if you didn't have that or the new shots were just as good? Not trying to start beef cause who am I to talk cause i use to start problems by going on the net and being stupid on this bullshit server and you all told me stop so I did, but I just had to reply to see why you guys deserve to be on the net than other kids in the local. Xpressive, don't bother taking flix or so call whatever. Don't do shit on the forum. Stay off for experince benfit.

^^^^what a waste of time

propaganda

you can beon thnet as much as you want skipper. i dont really care and neither does anyone else. but when you start to act like an idiot, and pop off shit for no apparent reason, thats when someone is gonna tell you that maybe you shouldnt be on it. in case you havent noticed this forum is kind of a national thing, alot of people see it. and in every case where my area has been represented, there has been about 15 newjacks talking like they are kings for every one or two good pieces. so maybe before you go and write another "im such a sucker maifesto" you should try to read into things a little better.

peace

-k

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: Little Piece of My mind...

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

"why cant i if you can?" because you are a waste of life....

am I really? Or are u saying that wise remark so You can get fanclub of your fantastic artwork together to agree with you and make more wise cracks? Seems that way if you ask me.

How can i obsess wthout you.......cause u need the wise remarks for fame.

Guest Propaganda

Re: propaganda

Originally posted by SleepOnIt

you can beon thnet as much as you want skipper. i dont really care and neither does anyone else. but when you start to act like an idiot, and pop off shit for no apparent reason, thats when someone is gonna tell you that maybe you shouldnt be on it. in case you havent noticed this forum is kind of a national thing, alot of people see it. and in every case where my area has been represented, there has been about 15 newjacks talking like they are kings for every one or two good pieces. so maybe before you go and write another "im such a sucker maifesto" you should try to read into things a little better.

peace

-k

National thing? So you are telling me that you are using this forum to get your artwork into a national scene? But when other kids post shit up..makes your scene look bad right? Ok then. Still don't know who being calling themselves kings around here so better bring that one out.

so maybe before you go and write another "im such a sucker maifesto" you should try to read into things a little better.

I been reading for too long now and standing back watch you crack and make jokes all the time cause you peeps think your the ONLY ones that belong to look like to act u deserve any thread. So before you go ahead and reply with another wise remark to get the thread laughing think of a good reason why im another sucker?

you are a sucker

1. because i have never posted anything i have done on here so dont try to pop shit.

2. because i wont hide behind a screen name.

3. yes, when other people post thier shit up it does make our area look bad, but not because they put up garbeldy gook, its because when someone tells them what it looks like, they cry and act stupid, which in tturn makes the rest of the area look like clowns.

4. i dont really crack jokes a lot. go look at all my posts player i didnt post any replys for almost a full year untill you guys started crying about how we are so evil.

peace to you and stay a nameless face untill you can stop singing and start bringing.

-k

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by SleepOnIt

you are a sucker

1. because i have never posted anything i have done on here so dont try to pop shit.

2. because i wont hide behind a screen name.

3. yes, when other people post thier shit up it does make our area look bad, but not because they put up garbeldy gook, its because when someone tells them what it looks like, they cry and act stupid, which in tturn makes the rest of the area look like clowns.

4. i dont really crack jokes a lot. go look at all my posts player i didnt post any replys for almost a full year untill you guys started crying about how we are so evil.

peace to you and stay a nameless face untill you can stop singing and start bringing.

-k

1. Who cares if you didn't. I saying you all as a group and your crew. Yes you have ethier you did or by a friend.

2. Im not hiding behind a screenname. Fuck my screenname cause you know who I am.

3. Ok i can't disagree

4. Na actually in other thread (i can be wrong) but you and your friends always remark of OTHERs art as bad, garbage, or stop posting shit. Yea some is our fault cause indeed it is stupid i I did post stupid garbage that made our area look bad so thats my fault factor. I did seen other decent shit and you guys replied as bad graffiti as I see don't know why.

Im no nameless face cause you all know who I am. And im not singing. But if I am, Im singing for beyond for the kids or new shots to pelase stay off the thread, the forum, this site and do your thing outthere and work so hard on it. Im bringing the truth about what is going on around cause no one else is gonna do it. But if you just wanna make plans to find me or bring bats on the streets let me stop cause you are taking it wrong to the head rather than taking it as arugement. Let me just stop the arguing because there no more point here cause the net is whack.

Pe@ce~

Archived