NEW SKETCHES! NEW SKETCHES!

Dare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dunno maybe it's just me .... but it could be good?

i really just dislike your style...seams to simple.....but i guesss there good....i just really dont like your tyle for some reason..but keep doing what your doing...you dont need to work to impress me anyway.

this is what i don't like seeing. beginning writers using all these fancy gizmos i.e. rulers, protracters, compasses etc. to make their shit look 'clean' on the paper. i give more props to the toy that can draw a good straight line than the one who can use a ruler.

what are you going to do come paint time? yardsticks and masking tape?

this is what i don't like seeing. BEGNNING WRITERS using all these fancy gizmos i.e. rulers, protracters, compasses etc. to make their shit look 'clean' on the paper

wtf? I have been writing off and on for 3 yrs, not consistently I admit, but off and on for 3 years. Dont come to me with this toy bullshit, you dont know anything about me or what I have done. And like I said, this is designed for blackbook, I had no intension of putting it on a wall, I dont put up most of my sketches cos I cannt get the paint, so blah. Facts first, then you may talk.

Originally posted by Dare

I've heard enough about the name thing, blah, I'll change it if it'll shut you all up. Here are a couple of sketches, I made the letters more simpler and added 3D, what you all think?............

http://www.siccinc.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=32740'>

http://www.siccinc.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=31452'>

All feedback welcome, good or bad.

Nice use of the good ol' ruler. both very nice.

Archived