Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToYs

"Post your own shit" thread

Guest ToYs

ok i want some feedback... i know its not crazy shit. its pretty much shit proubly. i thought i would share since i havent painted in a while.

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2461656a.jpg'>

ok im going to make this thread for everyone who feels like sharing they're stuff that they painted... im tired of threads full of pictures that the writer of the thread didnt do. so post them up, be on the firing line, you will proubly get good advice

as well as alot of asshole comments :king:

keep on keeping on

youll get better, it aint nothing man, whatever, style takes time...so keep at it , practice and shit...

Guest Sports Bra#1

im not a writer, i just talk a lot!

Originally posted by ToYs

ok i want some feedback... i know its not crazy shit. its pretty much shit proubly. i thought i would share since i havent painted in a while.

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2461656a.jpg'>

ok im going to make this thread for everyone who feels like sharing they're stuff that they painted... im tired of threads full of pictures that the writer of the thread didnt do. so post them up, be on the firing line, you will proubly get good advice

as well as alot of asshole comments :king:

'

would he be considered a leagle eagle ?

:lol:

Guest DMX

i normally don't like to talk about graffiti on here, but your attitude is good so i'll tell you you're headed in the right direction. keep practicing the throws and hands on boards and then go vandalize. and do lots of drugs while your'e at it.

Guest ComicBookGuy

you need to start taking better care of your lawn.

Guest ToYs

i knew i shouldnt have wrote "rad" hehe oh well. thanks for all the positive comments. and DMX your right on my wavelength here. im practicing my throw-ups before i go out again. i have to avoid public humiliation. but why hasnt anyone posted they're own suff yet? i mean it wont be hard to post a pic that would shine on mine, share please

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this