TOOL

mississippi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mississippi

cool, i have been a TOOL fan since i was 11 and never got a chance to see thier show and im really excited, and i should be satisfied:king:

Yea, you should have a dope time. I thought they were good live. He does crazy shit on stage, like wear'n wigs, masks, bra's & panties, cuts himself, all kinds of weird shit.

Tool owns your bitch asses. They are truly as told above, musical GODS!! Danny Carey is a fuckin mazing. Music is good, lyrics are nice and deep, and videos kick ass. Lateralus is my favorite album, and yes Seeking, it does sound "polished", but I like this progressed style they have. It's like watching someone get better. Then again, there's not a Tool song I don't like, all the albums are solid gold.

Parabol and Parabola are my favorite:

So familiar and overwhelmingly warm

This one, this form I hold now.

Embracing you, this reality here,

This one, this form I hold now, so

Wide eyed and hopeful.

Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

We barely remember what came before this precious moment,

Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...

This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in

This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

www.toolband.com

toolshed.down.net

Guest FlamingHobo

yeah tool is rad...ive seen them quite a few times live....lateralus is fucking awesome..anything tool does is awesome...so that's that

Guest Velvet Jones

I don't know what the deal is with Tool, but I can safely say that I will no longer help keep them in business after seeing them live about a year ago. All they played were songs from Aenima and Lateralus (as these two albums have stayed true to the ancient trend of bands falling off as their careers linger on) and had two naked men suspended from the rafters of the venue, with their uncircumcised dicks swinging. After seeing such an ignorant spectacle, I came to the conclusion that being a fan of Tool is being an admirer of attention starved people who are mediocre musically, at best. Needless to say, I stopped being a fan. You guys will relize this one fine day.

Archived