FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. andddd FUCK YOU.

JoeyLawrence

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

i don't think anyone from the ice-head-cock-fighting-west-side has an opinion that matters. what a joke...

fuck you...whats a townie have?most townies i know are stupid and too into themselves..but hey..im just a westside cockfighting icehead that dont know shit about what goes down with you guys and knowing that your own crew talks shit about each other.

yeah..i dont know that much.

haha..sorry my life doesnt spin around club drugs and gayness..townies are known for being kinda gay.

what a joke

fuck a doc drew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by uncle-boy

kane'ohe boy (and i used to raise fighting chickens when i was younger)

<------------westside: born and raised. Family full of Iceheads. yep, I grew up with the "west side icehead" background. never fought chickens though. i don't live on the west side no more because i just can't take myself seriously living with my parents, i'd feel like a loser, and town has accessible apartments.

yep, someone gives their opinion on my friends, i don't see a problem sharing my opinion. no big deal

Guest platapie

i always that you were cool btu if that aint the pot callign the kettle black.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

you guys and knowing that your own crew talks shit about each other.

and once again peopel careing about what we are doing way to much. if you dont liek clubs, dont go. if you dont liek drugs, dont do them. if you dont liek us dont act kool to us when we see you. i thaught we were cool but guess i was wrong.

yeah..i dont know that much.

haha..sorry my life doesnt spin around club drugs and gayness..townies are known for being kinda gay.

what a joke

fuck a doc drew

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by PopGunWar

amorphic: fuck you man you dont email fast enough and your friends are fucks.

haha yeah they're derelict hoodrat raver scum. BUT I'm really close to getting what you wanted me to get, i'll hit you up tuesday or wednesday and let you know whats up.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

^bi-polar much ?

It's fun living in a 9 block radius, where there's nothing except

b-list movie stars, yoga girls, party favors, industry types and living skum.

It's fun to be in the middle.

It's not fun to be at work at 5:15am.

It is fun to make 40k.

you make forty k? what do youdo?

Hey you frogot me too... i mean if you're gunna tell me to fuck myself you could atleast tell me and not just say fuck all who i frogot. It's just downright disrespectful! :mad: Now I demand my own fuck you personally addressed, fucking shit.

Archived