holy shit, my cell phone does graffiti: the world is comming to an end.

Ski Mask

so I got a new phone tonight cause my other one is a piece of shit that drops out all the time and is on some busted pre-payed plan. Anyhow, I charge it up, turn it on, watch the motorola logo pop up, then see a little dragonballish cartoon character come out and spraypaint all over the logo revealing a stupid flashy graphic of him on a phone. WHAT THE FUCK. I pissed myself laughing cause I was NOT expecting it.

brings home the "commercialization of graff" argument I guess. now all they need are some matching "graffiti font" faceplates....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ese

so I got a new phone tonight cause my other one is a piece of shit that drops out all the time and is on some busted pre-payed plan. Anyhow, I charge it up, turn it on, watch the motorola logo pop up, then see a little dragonballish cartoon character come out and spraypaint all over the logo revealing a stupid flashy graphic of him on a phone. WHAT THE FUCK. I pissed myself laughing cause I was NOT expecting it.

brings home the "commercialization of graff" argument I guess. now all they need are some matching "graffiti font" faceplates....

true playa fo real, thats my ninja for real.

ohhhh sniizzzzaaapp

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

GRAF ISNT FOR HOODLUMS ANYMORE THE BIG CORPORATE EXECS DO IT TOO, BROSKI.

http://www.marinews.com/boating/btn-articles/btn_spraypainting3.jpg'>

and phones arent just for big corporate execs anymore its also for graff hoodlums, i mean think about how much easier the drop off system got when everyone you bomb with has a celly.