Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

holy shit, my cell phone does graffiti: the world is comming to an end.

so I got a new phone tonight cause my other one is a piece of shit that drops out all the time and is on some busted pre-payed plan. Anyhow, I charge it up, turn it on, watch the motorola logo pop up, then see a little dragonballish cartoon character come out and spraypaint all over the logo revealing a stupid flashy graphic of him on a phone. WHAT THE FUCK. I pissed myself laughing cause I was NOT expecting it.

brings home the "commercialization of graff" argument I guess. now all they need are some matching "graffiti font" faceplates....

Originally posted by ese

now all they need are some matching "graffiti font" faceplates....

Ish would be illin. It would accompany my phresh southpole sweatshirt that the girls at the mall jock so much......

Guest socrates

And my mad dope 18's on my 91' accord...nigga

Guest PAYROLL

That's not offensive, this is offensive: YOU BLUE-GUMMED, LIMB-GRASPING, HUBCAP-THIEVING NIGGER!!!!!

haha.. graffiti font...

the worlds best graffiti font is called Degrassi

Take one gues where it was made. come on... guess !?

Originally posted by ese

so I got a new phone tonight cause my other one is a piece of shit that drops out all the time and is on some busted pre-payed plan. Anyhow, I charge it up, turn it on, watch the motorola logo pop up, then see a little dragonballish cartoon character come out and spraypaint all over the logo revealing a stupid flashy graphic of him on a phone. WHAT THE FUCK. I pissed myself laughing cause I was NOT expecting it.

brings home the "commercialization of graff" argument I guess. now all they need are some matching "graffiti font" faceplates....

true playa fo real, thats my ninja for real.

ohhhh sniizzzzaaapp

well, this useless pile of shit is headed back to the store. I tried to activate it, and since I dont have a credit card they want me to make a $1000 dollar security deposit to get on ANY of the monthly plans. fuck that. assholes.

Originally posted by PAYROLL

That's not offensive, this is offensive: YOU BLUE-GUMMED, LIMB-GRASPING, HUBCAP-THIEVING NIGGER!!!!!

Fuck you, bitch.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

then you'll have to get a pay-as-you-go phone.

I already got one. its a pile of shit. the service licks sweaty nutsacks, thats why I bought this one. oh well, I get shit sorted out somehow...

Originally posted by PAYROLL

haha good work.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

GRAF ISNT FOR HOODLUMS ANYMORE THE BIG CORPORATE EXECS DO IT TOO, BROSKI.

http://www.marinews.com/boating/btn-articles/btn_spraypainting3.jpg'>

and phones arent just for big corporate execs anymore its also for graff hoodlums, i mean think about how much easier the drop off system got when everyone you bomb with has a celly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this