so are any of you really gonna go see 8 mile?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest duffman

my womens grandfather works in the movie bussnise that supplies it to the theaters.. not sure how exactly it works but he gets movies on tape before they hit theaters... its a good hook up... ANYWAYS I seen it , its ok, thought it would be better.. deffinatly worth checking out..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i planned on seeing this movie because it was shot in detroit and i love the detroit landscape of ruins, and this movie highlights some of that. now i heard its a good movie so thats a plus.

]http://detroityes.com/gild/03bp-2mansard.jpg'>

http://detroityes.com/downtown/38michtheat_pan.jpg'>

thats one fancy parking lot...

http://detroityes.com/downtown/65arivertown_marv.jpg'>

Guest ctrl+alt+del

well i ended up makng it to the movie, didnt think my tickets would come through....if they hadnt...OH WELL

the movie, not that great

the acting, not that great

britney murphey, not that great

the rhyming.....yesh that was pretty good

everyones running around like, oh eminem isnt a bad actor! well whoppee doo im not a BAD actor. fem definitely isnt a GOOD actor, dont be holding your breath for an oscar marsha. i dont understand why people think murphey is hot? kim basinger looked much better. i saaaw a side of her boooooob! yeeeaah. the rhyming was dope, ill say that much. all though when you think of it, why shouldn't it be, after all its just more scripted material. i enjoyed it though. DO NOT BELEIVE THAT THIS IS SOME BIOGRAPHICAL SHIT. this is not a movie based on eminems life.

but on some other shit....whats with parents and shit bringing LITTLE ass kids to the movie? some fuck and his mom sat next to me and the kid had to be in 3rd or fourth grade. i saw another fat bitch waddle in cradling an infant. there were so many little kids in that theatre. damn. shouldnt they be watching barney or veggietales?

eDiT-

oh and fuck, this is going to make a lot of rich white "im a gangstah" kids to think they are rappers.

WATCH OUT ICEY HOT STUNTAZ, YOUVE GOT COMPETITION

to go against the grain....the movie was pretty decent, better than i thought it would be. kinda drawn out on some parts. the battles were pretty tight, especially the end scenes. i would think basinger woulda acted better seeing as shes a veteran, but she came off as being akward and shit. iono. cheddar bob....all of us have a fuckin freind like that. that was kinda funny. the movie was pretty good, i guess thats the end of my story....who fucking cares anyways? oh and ps-brittney murphyi understand why everyone thinks shes hot...i wanna fuck the shit outa her twice...well, maybe before all those other dudes did...

i was kinda disappointed by it.

i mean, nothing really happened. the story never really developed. no plot twists, nothing. and we never really got any background info on who any of the characters. and rabbit seemed really nonchalant about his rap career, i mean youre supposed to assume there was a burning desire there, but it never showed. the rapping was dope as fuck. i wish i could download those battles. the one at the end where rabbit said all the shit that the other dude could possibly say was ill as fuck. i also liked where he was like 'fuck the lotto, ill get the 7 digits from your mother for a dollar tomorrow' haha.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

to go against the grain....the movie was pretty decent, better than i thought it would be. kinda drawn out on some parts. the battles were pretty tight, especially the end scenes. i would think basinger woulda acted better seeing as shes a veteran, but she came off as being akward and shit. iono. cheddar bob....all of us have a fuckin freind like that. that was kinda funny. the movie was pretty good, i guess thats the end of my story....who fucking cares anyways? oh and ps-brittney murphyi understand why everyone thinks shes hot...i wanna fuck the shit outa her twice...well, maybe before all those other dudes did...

they had one of the women from the movie on the mancow muller show, and she wasnt making any sense when she was talking about how great it was to work with eminem blah blah blah eminem this eminem that, makes you feel so comfortable with who you are....

and mancow is sitting there saying, yea, he banged her! go em!!

funny shit.

Originally posted by KAST79

[bif i wanted to see poor white trash on video and the struggles of being poor white trash id just go outside with a video camera!!!;) [/b]

then go back inside and play on your computer and shit right?anyways its a dope movie,,loved the battles..

ha this shit was so detroit.watchin a movie that takes place in your home city and watching everybodies actions towards the whole detroit shit.the battles were hot.is this shit hyped up everywhere cuz over here tickets are sold out at most theateres. this goin on everywhere or only in the detroit area?man shit was hyped out.i enjoyed it though

Guest ctrl+alt+del

nobody- it wasnt really hype as much where i live, theatre was full, but tickets didnt sell out early or anything.

i see britney murpher on dave letterman last night, and ill say this, she looked a whole lot better than in the movie. she looked like trash in the movie.

i liked the end battle when fem told everyone from 313 to throw their hands up and then he points out that poppa dock didnt have his hands up. thats prettty clever.

oh and i dont have any friends like cheddar bob

Archived