THE we wnat fun and were going ot get fucked up thread

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as mentioned in the pill thread, i grew up right by the mexican border, so my tolerance is sky high, a forty gets me lifted, a eighty gets me smaashed. i prefer benzos, but they don't go with liquor as well. pill on playas!! it's your decision right now, if you want me to, el barto, i'll munch a xanax qiuck fast and in a hurry. it's the least i can do, literally, and it gives you decision making powers even though your layed up for a while. let me know. and don't dissapoint me. i want to get blitzed, wink wink.:dazed:

Damn your shit got stapled....get better sooon.......THE WATCH! BLING! shit if I was out there I would have offered to give you the surgery my self...whip out mah knife, and bickity bam! slice that sheet open like a fish...stuff some rolos, and mochi crunch in that bitch, and sew it up myself...youd be feeling better in 8-10 days....word is bond!

haha never knifey youd probably get cut happy adn start slicing everything shiiiit, ah i jsut took an hour to get into the shower an out man was that hard, and now my hole below the staples where it used to have a drainage tube, is leaking blood. through a piece of tape. gross.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

shit if I was out there I would have offered to give you the surgery my self...whip out mah knife, and bickity bam! slice that sheet open like a fish...stuff some rolos, and mochi crunch in that bitch, and sew it up myself...youd be feeling better in 8-10 days....word is bond!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good ol knifey!

Archived