THE we wnat fun and were going ot get fucked up thread

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm down......I just got some beer and some t.v. dinners to consume since I'm poor white trailer trash........sike!......I'm headed out to the bars....

Guest uncle-boy

i want to get drunk tonite but i have a long day at work tommorow.....

well actually that never stops me, i got all buss last ite and then went drunken tagging till like 3am. i want to do it again tonite, if i do i'll hit you up my brother!! feel better and give me some pills.

uncle-boy getting buss off E&J and coke oner.

PS: if i get a bunch of oxy, which i am hoping for, maybe i can hook you up. just cause you all broke and you cant have any DPC knee slapping fun (pun intended)

Originally posted by el barto

nah i wasnt seeing milla, and i didnt really get dumped per say but i got screwedover, maybe its not permanent but it still is shitty up to now.:o

Then who's seeing Milla? It's one of you Hawaii homeys ...

Regardless, keep your chin up and your knee elevated.

man, those pictures remind me of my surgery, i feel ya man. undertone immunity. i was on here last night, and i almosted clicked on this thread, but i'd taken a full 80 oxy, and i just couldn't keep my head up. i'm on the greyhound for the next three days, and i got xanax, so i'll be high with you, long distance style. get well soon brotha!!

Archived