taking a life....

jah

whos taken a life before?? any kind of life. not a plant but some kind of animal. its pretty nuts. one minute the things moving and interacting with you and the next minute its a piece of meat. seriously though, i think anyone who eats meat should kill their meal at least once. if they cant handle then i dont think youre fit for eating meat. i jus thought about this cus my stepdad went through some shit like that. he used to eat meat and his brother had him kill a goat one time (slit its throat)and he never touched meat again. watching the life drain out of the animal while he looked it in the eyes was too much for him. can you handle it?? everyone should see whats really going on when they eat animals. this isnt an anti meat thread though. im a chef... im all for eating meat... its just an interesting thought to me..... contemplate that for a minute... or dont....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

been there done that gutted it and cut it.... its not hard at all ive become desensitized to the feelings of animals because of the shit they are capable of... given its not kill or be killed its kill to survive... if i kill something its getting eaten and thats nice to know that even though something died its keeping me alive... its how shits worked forever. all those vegie freaks should just give it up if it wasnt for meat eaters they would be here today. their ancestors waaay waaaaay back would of died if it wasnt for slaughtering animals and eating them and that goes for any fuckin race you are

Originally posted by WALE!pd

been there done that gutted it and cut it.... its not hard at all ive become desensitized to the feelings of animals because of the shit they are capable of... given its not kill or be killed its kill to survive... if i kill something its getting eaten and thats nice to know that even though something died its keeping me alive... its how shits worked forever. all those vegie freaks should just give it up if it wasnt for meat eaters they would be here today. their ancestors waaay waaaaay back would of died if it wasnt for slaughtering animals and eating them and that goes for any fuckin race you are

well, kinda. except youre not killing to eat anymore... youre killing because you prefer the taste of meat. really in this day and age theres no need to eat meat to survive. agreed though, back in the day humans needed to eat meat to survive. and theres nothing wrong with eating meat now. what did you gut??

i beat the shit outta this racoon that tried to attack me the other morning getting into my car...good thing i had my hockey stick in the backseat. It was a big fucker too..animal control said i shouldnt have killed it on my own on account that it was foaming from the mouth..

fuck a racoon.

Prolly the same one that chased me around the apartment earlier this summer.

lots of stuff.... bucks , javelina , fish if its edible if probably cut it open lol i dont eat fish but i like to fish and what i catch gets eaten by others... but venisen MmMm... yea but you dont HAVE to kill to survive now but its still possible to eat only what you kill... ted nugent does it and hes the motor city mad man how can he be wrong

Originally posted by WALE!pd

lots of stuff.... bucks , javelina , fish if its edible if probably cut it open lol i dont eat fish but i like to fish and what i catch gets eaten by others... but venisen MmMm... yea but you dont HAVE to kill to survive now but its still possible to eat only what you kill... ted nugent does it and hes the motor city mad man how can he be wrong

:lol:

indeed....

thats cool. i can make some good ass venison too. i dont know how i didnt like fish when i was younger. i just started eating sea food when im moved to hawaii. i cant see myself not eating it now. shits some of the healthiest food in the world. now that i can prepare it like whoa i have to eat it....

i haven't killed an animal myself. well except for a dog i ran over by accident. but i didn't cook it. i really didn't feel bad. i mean sort of but. i didn't have time to react. if i had stopped or swerved i could have hit a car and possibly killed or hurt many people.

whats even crazier is seeing a dead person. or a person that is dying. and i'm not talking about in a sterile hospital either. i'm talking about in the street. someone that has stained the floor with blood for a few hours before being discovered in the morning.

I've seen a calf being born, I've seen a cow being slaughtered. I can say that most people buying their meat at the store have no feelings about where their meal is coming from. Just buy a steak and grill that shit. Me too. Cows are being bred for that reason and that reason alone. Cattle are there because of humans. If the herd was left alone in the wild they would be dead faster than a yuppie that was kicked out of their SUV.

guns and beer... the perfect combo. but yeah. ill post a fuckin bomb recipe for venison tomorrow. too lazy right now. youll thank me if you end up making it though. shits good as fuck. i got a couple... its not my favorite meat though. i can prepare lamb better. kangaroo is some good shit too. i still prefer veal over venison though.... i dont know why... i havent been eating gamey shit long enough to have acquired enough of a taste yet. i bet you i could make some fish youd like....

death only sucks if your attached to the person/animal thats why i have no remorse for killing a deer or eating a cow but i couldnt kill my dog hes my poochie and i love him :D but seeing a person dead/dying is horrible if you knew them because you understand them and how human life works... no human will ever know what its like to be a cow

pistol, i can only imagine watching a person die. that would be some crazy shit. id rather not experience it.... ive seen a dead baby before. i went to her funeral because i was tight with the mom. shit was heavy. seeing a little baby lying there stiff with blue lips. there was too much emotion in the air to not feel sad.

effyoo, ive seen cows slaughtered too. it was heavy for me at first cus id never seen anything like that before and iw as little. shit was just nasty. i could slaughter a cow now though. i could slaughter anything. ill chop the shit out of some animals. and ill make em taste good as fuck too. life isnt something to fuck with but im a firm believer in the fact that people eating meat is a part of nature. since the beginning of time people have been eating meat, and as long as theyre not wasteful and excessive, i see no problem with it. live off the land....

Originally posted by effyoo

yup, agree 100%... but if its a cute animal....

yeah its heart wrenching to have to kill something cute huh?? FUCK IT THOUGH! i cooked up bugs the other week. shit was good a fuck too. i love me some rabbit! if theyre cute and tasty theyve gotta go..... into my belly....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I could kill anything.....I don`t kill things just for the heck of it though.....If my job was to kill animals I would do it or if I was lost in the wild and had to kill to live....But what is the point in randomly killing something.................

what was pretty sad was going to the funeral my freind and had to see them bury him in an LA Dodger hat. Not because he was a bigtime fan and wanted to be buried with the hat but because he got shot in the head and it had to cover it.

seeing his mother cry at having to bury her only son before he even turns 21 is a horrible thing.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've shot, gutted, and eaten tortolas (turtle doves) and numerous kinds of fish (not shot), from blue marlin to dorados. I've also been present to dozens of killings of goats and pigs (when I was very little, I was shown the severed head of our own pet goat, killed without our knowledge, while my family feasted on it), and there's nothing I enjoy more than a full roasted pig. It doesn't get any more visceral than actually taking your fingers and digging into the back of an entire pig that's been turning on a large skewer over a nice bonfire, ripping off hunks of flesh and stuffing them into your mouth, while its shriveled eyeballs stare back at you with the same expression it had during its last moments of pain and confusion.

Meat rocks. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived