Writers you wanna date.........

Remi Martin

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by post.

<------- never dating a writer again. ew, gross.

unless he's really really hot. And stupid is a plus. I only date guys based on looks, hopefully the brains and personality are lacking so I don't have to worry about getting attached. You think I'm joking??

...I'm totally not.

:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're just talking about chicks on the board then I'm with Devilush because she said I can sleep in her closet.:D

And I am coming to Frisco girl!

My email changed -what's up what happened to the gallery how did that go? Mucho Luvay, Elle*G

Guest cool christ

AFTER READING THIS I HAVE TO OFFICIALLY SAY THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE THE SADDEST AND MOST PATHETIC BUNCH OF LOSERS EVER TO WALK THE EARTH

I'M ASHAMED TO KNOW YOU

Originally posted by Kritik

If we're just talking about chicks on the board then I'm with Devilush because she said I can sleep in her closet.:D

And I am coming to Frisco girl!

My email changed -what's up what happened to the gallery how did that go? Mucho Luvay, Elle*G

elle!! i tried to send you some photos but it didnt go through. i cant get a hold of you other than that!

the gallery was a hit! everyone showed up, it got crazy.

email me!! email me! when are you coming here?? oh gosh, i'm so excited!

All this talk bout graff hoe.....I mean women that write gots me wonderin'.What do they all look like,Im new rounf this peice so i haven't seen all tha shit y'all have.Anyone wanna hook it up and post who they are and they pic

Guest greedy mars

secret secret secret.. i tried puttin the fabio lines on her in the summer. she turned my fly ass down.i still stalk her. but yeah if your reading this hit me up. or whatever.

• 1 month later...
Guest Toys 4 Tots
Originally posted by cool christ

AFTER READING THIS I HAVE TO OFFICIALLY SAY THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE THE SADDEST AND MOST PATHETIC BUNCH OF LOSERS EVER TO WALK THE EARTH

I'M ASHAMED TO KNOW YOU

Good post.

Guest CONDOMAN
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

dude, I so admire you right now. What bravery.

u fuckin 12oz heads r fuckin geeks so imature to realize that gays r just ppl look at u ur all down with beating up gays and to u beeing gay is such a wrong thing,well heres a tru fact for u (alot of homofobs r bum rushers themselves)so shut up and stop being fuck babys go back to elementary son .. i hope u get cock blocked u fuckin mark..:rolleyes:

Archived