ARE2

MES3

TRIBE

KIM

DEADCAT

SECRET

MAIN2

UBEJINXED.......

SO ON.....IF THEY DONT WANNA DATE ME, SALL GOOD. IM ONLY LOOKING FOR DATES....I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT SEX STUFF.

yeah..i never went to highschool.....im getting it all out now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

inxs sdk. i'd buy him flowers and kiss him on the cheek.

LOL! Hope you know the deal...

good call, get everything out in the open. lalala yup...40 oz report is in full effect

um.. really though... I didn't know some of those names you listed were women (i'm assuming, har) but I guess that doesn't really matter, does it?

Sexy and artistic, artistic and sexy. smart and um.... damn yeah, i like women artists. Crap...

Well, what I'm trying to say is... a woman who is creative and can hold

her own is the best thing ever...

did that make sense?

Guest willy.wonka

oh shit..you named keres. she used to be my "graff moon goddess." still very sexy and wow.i remember what it was like to walk into my friends house to see her painting her nails red.(years ago,in the time before time) talking to her in the rain.dude, what a turn on! no disrespect to her man, but he is one lucky muhfuka.

i think talking with her in the rain, while movin around like we were dancing is the best experience i had ever had with any girl.ask romer!he doesnt know how i do it.out of the party and into the rain!! i was in shock and in love..it was all i could ever ask for, but with rain falling upon our faces, brought many thoughts of....oh my:eek:

heh, i know this is somewhat bad talkin about homies girl like this, but a boy is allowed to feel, right...?

she's just the graff goddess in my book..like wow! although im surrounded by beautiful women in hawaii, i will always have dreams and memories to look upon.

i never went to highschool either;)

.devilush. .dee38.

.secret. .siloette.

.rem. .tribe.

this girl in hawaii..forgot what she told me she wrote, but her and her girlfriend !both! been kinda giving me that "eye of fuck"

wussup mr. glass!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

oh shit..you named keres. she used to be my "graff moon goddess." still very sexy and wow.i remember what it was like to walk into my friends house to see her painting her nails red.(years ago,in the time before time) talking to her in the rain.dude, what a turn on! no disrespect to her man, but he is one lucky muhfuka.

i think talking with her in the rain, while movin around like we were dancing is the best experience i had ever had with any girl.ask romer!he doesnt know how i do it.out of the party and into the rain!! i was in shock and in love..it was all i could ever ask for, but with rain falling upon our faces, brought many thoughts of....oh my:eek:

heh, i know this is somewhat bad talkin about homies girl like this, but a boy is allowed to feel, right...?

she's just the graff goddess in my book..like wow! although im surrounded by beautiful women in hawaii, i will always have dreams and memories to look upon.

i never went to highschool either;)

.devilush. .dee38.

.secret. .siloette.

.rem. .tribe.

this girl in hawaii..forgot what she told me she wrote, but her and her girlfriend !both! been kinda giving me that "eye of fuck"

wussup mr. glass!

brah, just enjoy it while you can. im seriously starting to scratch at my walls and shit. i miss hawaii more than anything. 6 more months and im back there but it seems like forever. its already been over a year.... cant wait to go back. best lifestyle....

Guest mikro137

ok fuck it.

i call post.

fuck you all

shes mine.

damnit.

hahahahahaha!

she the baddest of the bad

the coolest of the cool....

etc etc etc

xoxoxoxoxoxox

i send my love

Guest willy.wonka

haha..dont get caught talkin about *****.

the eye of fuck is right..it always there..you just gota look for it.down here i think i get the "eye of fuck" from the girls and the eye of "!what the fuck?!" from the guys..haters all around.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Secret

The Colt 45's are on me, sugar.

you see..thats what im talkin about. a girl that likes to drink not one colt45..but multiple colt45's.

i could help you girls burn calories..:o

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

LADY PINK

Can't lie, first saw Subway Art in '91 and I've had a crush ever since

but, she got a man....

ARE2

I have a crush on her brain

but she got a man too

MES3

you guessed it, crushin, but she won't come to visit

dunno about her man situation

SECRET

no crush but I definately spend time, she's too much friend

MAIN2

too young (seems inconceivable but true), I did notice how pretty she is when she was sleeping on my couch

im not that old.

secret, you she seemed like snuggle smurf when i met her.....perhaps times have changed....i dont care.......lets sip fortys by the box cars.

Are2 is sherah.....from masters of the universe.....cept better looking.

Mes3.....i wont front.....i just wanna fuck.

LadyPink.......pure love.....

hmmmmmmm.....Ubejinxed i could marry......

why im saying all this? beats me......

Main2.....fate it may be, or not.....whatev.

hmmmmmmm........

like i said this is more of a date thing....nothing more.....i have said to much..............

well, don't be misled, just because some of the girls got a man doesn't mean I don't want a date, but just possible drama and weirdness... There be monsters... Still, I would actually take any of he ladies around this site on a straight up date, except maybe Kristy, she's kinda sour, but the rest are good, oh, and bodice, she's kida beat up lookin'... well, I'd rid out to the pub with Bodice but... anyway... I'm off track... what I'm saying is, on the date tip,I'd go out with most, some dates last longer than others...

Guest willy.wonka

i heard from good people that secret was good people...then i hear from some dude in THE BAY that just came from LA..;) he said secret was fine.

.beautiful girl/beutiful person.

heard this from 3 different people..2 bad people..1 good person

Archived