i met the dude in the mcdonalds commercial i just saw.

jah

yeah, dude was talkin shit about american accents on a bus one time. i asked him for directions and shit just to fuck with him cus he didnt know an american was sitting behind him. just saw that commercial so it made me think of it....

anyway, ive been too broke to breathe lately. i just got some cash transfered from the states so im back on top. my boss has been fucking me over so i havent been working lately. i gotta get a new job. im still pimpin food in class though. the menus im flippin are worth more than your fit! believe that....

right now im just getting drunk off grolsch. im gonna go to a college party in a minute and try to get some pussy. my ex is gonna be there so if worst comes to worst ill bring her back for some for some rum and facial shots....tomorrow me and my roommate have 5 girls between the two of us so no worries if shit doesnt work out tonight.

i need to quit smoking weed for a while...

just to keep you updated.....

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

You met a McDonalds advert employee on a bus.....I would have broken his nose while screaming `MEAT IS MURDER` I wouldn`t have asked him for directions........And I am not into that meat is murder thing but people who knew him would laugh at him and then he would have no friends..THE END

Archived