FELON BA IHU:

ETHREADZNY

• 9 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what up felon? long time since the wall of fame eh? saw some of ur pieces in chi town, did u move there or just on holiday? I also saw where they used ur piece as a backdrop for a dialog in some flik shot up in sf in that building you took me up in, I think it was a school... hit me up on fb under my real name. we should sit back and enjoy a cold one sometime. xyn zen xyn miss ya bro!:D

what up felon? long time since the wall of fame eh? saw some of ur pieces in chi town, did u move there or just on holiday? I also saw where they used ur piece as a backdrop for a dialog in some flik shot up in sf in that building you took me up in, I think it was a school... hit me up on fb under my real name. we should sit back and enjoy a cold one sometime. xyn zen xyn miss ya bro!:D

yea,he definitely isn't on herePicture218-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
felonprint.png

EXTREMELY LIMITED FELON PRINT . THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE HAS DONE THIS.HE WILL SIGN IT AND PERSONALIZE THE BUBBLE ABOVE THE CHARACTER.PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

yo man, i pmed you about the print, but your box is full, hit me up with the cost and details.

Archived