Fat burners and diet

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...

that diet pill xenadrine really does work... i know a lot of people that have used it, and have lost weight from it..(it's a quick fix thing)

it gives you a lot of extra energy..BUT if you take more then what's recommended..you'll be all fucked up and strung out like a crack feeeen... but..it works:o

weight watchers works too..my mom just lost 22 pounds!

drink a lot of water ... it's the best, healthiest way to lose weight..it fills you up (but don't substitute this in place of food,or ..you'll die)...

but..what do i know? i joined ballys and have gone twice.... :(

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

but..what do i know? i joined ballys and have gone twice.... :(

I hate joining clubs...I never go.

Big waste of money. might as well

just spend it on some free weights,

a treadmill. ;) and a multi-pack

of Carnation Instant Breakfast!

this thread is oooold!

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

break up with your girl friend even though you still love the hell out of her. your appetite will bo gone for weeks.

when my chick dumped me over the summer i lost choke weight.:idea:

but i also ate subway, took stacker 2's, went to the gym, and went body surfing everyday.

now that i have the girl again, im a fatty boomalaty. chee hoo? :o

yeah, stop drinking beer and alchohol (ok, hahaha, seriously, cut way back), stop drinking pop and juices also. just drink water. this will shed you some weight alone, top that w/ some exercise, eat 3 good meals at spaced intervals a day. pills work but they seriouslly aren't the best choice, healtwise. if you do take them, make sure you take your multi-vitamins daily!

this is a simple yet effective workout

jog or walk at least a mile a day

do at least 50 flutter kicks a day

at least 100 push ups

70 sit ups

200 mountain climbers

shadow box with weights(only use weights if your a guy)

and drink lots of water that should start working within 2 weeks

yeah... avoid the beer and cola too.

Cola is just empty sugars. Drink water or unsweatened tea.

Avoid excessive carbs and snack on fuits instead of junkfood.

DONT upsize your meals is you have to eat fastfood. An extra

30 cents works out to be an extra 300 colories.

eh..it would be almost impossible for me to cu rice outta my diet...but..basically....i dont eat much during the day...drink lots of water and no carbs...but at dinner...i cant take out the rice lol..it's hard.

ya i gotta loose wieght too...during wrestling season i was a lean 170 with sixpack and whatnot...not im near 190...i think its the girlfriend... i dont lift as much and order out all the time because of her...meh..o ya xenadrine fucks up your heart. dont take it. my friend did and he passed out while playing football and almost died. apparently it gave him a heart murmur and he spent a week in the hospital because of it

Originally posted by uncle-boy

now that i have the girl again, im a fatty boomalaty. chee hoo? :o

:lol:

by drinking water a shit ton, really cutting back on food and beverage that really is unnecessary and working out on a semi good routin (at least 3 times a week) you really feel a change in lifestyle and body. its refreshing. you feel much more energized and ready to go.

ive still not mustered the balls to try that detox thing i think Kilo was talking bout way back. Id really like to find the time to try that out and see if i feel replenished!!

..o ya xenadrine fucks up your heart

actually its only products with ephedra in it. there is a form of xenadrine that is ephedra free.....epedra=no good.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

break up with your girl friend even though you still love the hell out of her. your appetite will bo gone for weeks.

I actually can vouch for this weight loss system.

If you hit rock bottom really hard face first, like I did, it will be gone for months. I dropped 20lbs, and I only weighed around 135 (keep in mind I'm 5'6")

Drinking lots of water probably the easiest way I've seen mentioned here, and works well enough to be noticeable in a relatively short amount of time.

Archived