Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MystikPW

COREY HAIM and COREY FELDMAN

so ya wanna hear a crazy fuckin story.his lady friend is from my exgirlfriends neighborhood,so we're all gettin g fucked up on e and what not.this is in 98 and this girl got blond curly hair to her butt,and jus happens to be in palyboy lingerie.44dd fake boobies."wanna see em? "yes,

yes i do." is say back.so my girl and her start to freak it right we're all toasted on ya know.and alcohol.and you can imagine what led to a sun up romp in the sack.shan.it was alot of fun.i heard she went on to fuck chris tucker,and corey somethin or other,the one that looks like a troll.

im glad they followed me and i didnt follow them.

ahahaha

Did anyone see the E True Hollywood Stories: Corey Feldman? It was mad funny. Homie did a fucking anti drug commercial and a year later is arrested for heroin. haha.loser.

i always get ragged on by my friends for liking them...i mean who doesnt like license to drive or the dream machine...goonies, just one of the girls, rock and roll high school forever?! who likes them too?

i never liked the "coreys". i thought that they were quite ugly. but i've always enjoyed their movies of course. now who i looooved was kirk cameron. and then i also liked ducky from pretty in pink. awww he's so cute in a nerdy way!

yo the coreys were and are the shit, but i gotta admit that kid from pretty in pink was kinda cute

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this