acne , pimples etc

sect one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This worked for me, straight up:

Washing your face when you wake up and when you go to sleep with CVS or any brand's oil free acne wash. In the morning afterwards, put some oil free moisturizer on your face to prevent dryness. Dryness can start that shit. Drink lots of water and chill on the face touching. You should be good, if it still persists see one of those doctor chumps because you, my friend, have an acne problem!

Guest Jae Rotn

acne lowers my self esteam.:(

acne cuased me alot of problems cuase im very self concience.

i mean its not nearly as bad as those flix(god bless them)

but i could have gone with out it

Originally posted by sect one

know how ya feel i always feel dirty and im sure ppl see me as that way but i take two showers a day so i wash my face twice i cut my hair frequently so it helps me look a lil more clean cut but still.... and i am currently gettin more retinamicro it did nothin at all for ya? i think ive been drinking a lot of caffeine lately hear that can do it too and i dont think ive drank just water in a couple of weeks hehwhats this acutane im hearin about

Yes retina micro is shit. It does nothing. Stupid shit. Ive also tried 2 different antibiotics and benzamycin.

Too bad i dont really drink caffine anymore.

I will take up the B5 tip

thanks.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Yes retina micro is shit. It does nothing. Stupid shit. Ive also tried 2 different antibiotics and benzamycin.

Too bad i dont really drink caffine anymore.

I will take up the B5 tip

thanks.

smart man.

check out alt.skincare.acne on google.

there is a WEALTH of info on B5 on there. A Chinese guy, Dr. Leung first did studies with B5/acne correlation. B5 is Pantothenic Acid, which gets transformed into Coenzyme A by the body. It basically helps your body metabolize fat. Dr. Leungs theory is basically that your body doesnt have alot of coenzyme A and therefore sebum (oily stuff) is excretred through your pores which results in acne. Also, this coenzyme A is most often depleted in teenage years, which is why acne is usually found in teens. But definitely go on google and do searching. About a year ago it was all that they talked about. its not really talked about anymore because everyone that tried it became clear and stopped taking it. including myself. its kind of a bitch to swallow 30 of those big pills a day (i was on 15 grams a day), but it works.

good luck.

smoking doesn't help. drinking carbonated beverages doesn't help. not washing your face before bed doesn't help. popping pimples does not help. touching your face doesn't help. washing your face too much doesn't help. certain soaps will fuck your oils up and dry your face out, that doesn't help.

its different for different people. i think eating healthy food is the best thing. balanced diets with all the essential vitamines and minerals and whatnot. wash your face (not including showering) at least once in the evening but two or three times couldnt hurt if you get the chance. dont touch your face a lot. keep your stress level down. dont wash out the natural oils in your skin though. itll dry out your skin and youll get some nasty flakey skin and whatnot. basically just be healthy.....

cross examination: smoking is not a fix for stress.... so many would have you believe it. It's more like an obsessive compulsive disorder. Some people do real stupid shit when they're stressed.... to make themselves feel better. Some people roll with the punches.

Smoking cigarettes speeds the heart rate and constricts blood vessels. When your blood vessels are constricted, your skin on your face doesn't "breathe" so well. When your skin isn't functioning as best it can, it shows. Your skin can change shades from blood, and thus oxygen, deprivation. It can also make it hard for your skin to rid itself of the toxins... so they sit there, and clog, and cause blemishes.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i eat junk food

i do a shitload of drugs

when i take a shower i rarely wash my face

i dont have acne

but on the rare occasion pimples pop up..i just use that neutrogena acne shit and its gone in 1 or 2 days

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

cross examination: smoking is not a fix for stress.... so many would have you believe it. It's more like an obsessive compulsive disorder. Some people do real stupid shit when they're stressed.... to make themselves feel better. Some people roll with the punches.

Smoking cigarettes speeds the heart rate and constricts blood vessels. When your blood vessels are constricted, your skin on your face doesn't "breathe" so well. When your skin isn't functioning as best it can, it shows. Your skin can change shades from blood, and thus oxygen, deprivation. It can also make it hard for your skin to rid itself of the toxins... so they sit there, and clog, and cause blemishes.

well youre probably right. i didnt know about the smoking aspects of skin, another reason i need to quit.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i eat junk food

i do a shitload of drugs

when i take a shower i rarely wash my face

i dont have acne

but on the rare occasion pimples pop up..i just use that neutrogena acne shit and its gone in 1 or 2 days

aren't you like 16...?

so you're barely a teenager... give it a few years with those habits and you'll be VERRRRY attractive...

I've never had acne problems, occasional pimples sure but I just use that nivea for men stuff and it keeps me looking smooth

acne is a bitch. i'm currently popping dioxycycline (sp), some cream, and ethromycine(sp), a liquid that's remarkably similar to rubbing alcohol in smell and feeling. it's alot, but i'm clearing up very well.

for the person that said his acne got worse while taking a certain medication; IT'S SUPPOSED TO. my doctor said that with some meds, they will get worse, but will get better in like 3-6 weeks.

i feel bad for the people that need that injected medication (accutane?). it works like a charm, but you need blood tests, and the side effects make you feel like you're dying, from what my doctor tells me.

Originally posted by •nakone•

^acutane isnt an injection medicine.... its a pill, and you need blood tests every month, cant do drugs... and it can make you suicidal.. so tahts why i would never go on that shit.. specially since i dont have it that bad... :) plus i heard that shit is expensive

i got you, but i hear from my doctor that there is some sort of injection medicine.

Originally posted by destroya

dioxycycline

i'm also taking these along with differin gel.

i was on accutane. you don't go suicidal unless you're a lamer. i had to take blood taken out every three months and my face, hands, and feet were peeling. no biggie.

accutane pushes all the crap out of your face so you're going to break out a little more. after that it'll slowly go away. and yes, it's expensive. i have to give a shout-out to insurance. word.

Archived