WHO LOVES CAFFEINE?

fr8oholic

• 16 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I SERIOUSLY. HAVE LIKE 5 16OZ CUPS TO START THE DAY AND DRINNK BLACK TEA THROUGHOUT THE DAY... I'M ON CUP 4 RIGHT NOW. WAS SITTING IN THE COFFEE SHOP DOING SOME WORK ON MY COMPUTER AND THINKING HOW DEPENDENT ON CAFFEINE I AM. 

Likewise, I try not to go beyond two cups a day and sometimes will limit to one.

I actually dont like coffee and only drink espresso type drinks (nearly always iced lattes). Feel like espresso tastes the way coffee smells.

Anyhow, I try to buy quality coffee, grind it myself at the time I make it and only use full fat, quality milk. Searched high and low to find a non-gmo, organic stevia extract that has zero fillers that doesnt have that bitter / synthetic after taste and also doesnt have any fucked up chemicals. This is the only one that I've found so far: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CB1QP46/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

During the school year I drink 2 cups every morning (dealing with 30+ kids calls for it). The students are no help, since they see how often I drink coffee (I usually teach with my mug in my hand), every holiday I receive at least 80 dollars in Starbucks/local coffee house gift cards. 

During the summer I try to limit my coffee drinking. 

1 hour ago, fatalist said:

During the school year I drink 2 cups every morning (dealing with 30+ kids calls for it). The students are no help, since they see how often I drink coffee (I usually teach with my mug in my hand), every holiday I receive at least 80 dollars in Starbucks/local coffee house gift cards. 

During the summer I try to limit my coffee drinking. 

Ha! Got to be pretty cool. What’s the coolest or craziest thing a kid has ever gotten you?

Archived