3rd eye blind appreciation?.....

RAGSOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ragsoe505

there is no argument. what i listen too is better then what everyone else listens too, and i'm not talking about 3eb. can't wait to see the response this one generates.

:lol::)

Guest ComicBookGuy

yeah 3eb is the shit!

http://www.uvm.edu/~dhowell/Images/nerd.gif'>

Originally posted by 23578

3eb and the Lips are both awesome bands in my book. Actually besides 3eb, JTB is the only emo band i can tolerate. I alwayse want to start topics like this, what does that make me? . .OK, easy now, don't all answer at once.

not a little bandwagon jumper bitch. a person who is not afraid to be yourself. and as much a geek as me.

Guest fr8lover

HELL YEAH!

every mixtape or cd i make MUST have a 3eb song.

for one they arent emo. their music is definetely emotional and they have some pretty fuckin crazy subject matter (girls periods late, suicide, drugs drugs drugs, sex, drugs, girls getting raped...)

some of my favorite songs

LOSING A WHOLE YEAR

ANYTHING

NEW GIRL

GOOD FOR YOU

THANKS A LOT

LONDON

NARCOLEPSY

BURNING MAN

and messing around with a chick while listening to "I WANT YOU" is too cool for words.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

so what's the deal?

I used to ashamed that I used to listen to Hall&Oates,

but now that they're on the vice city soundtrack.. they're hip again!

Everyone love 'Out of Touch' !

what!..hahaha....I used to rock Hall&Oates back in '84......fourth grade.....shit was ill then.......you know....."Private Eyes" and whatever.....you can bump some old Journey or Survivor....hahaha...yeah.

Originally posted by fr8lover

HELL YEAH!

every mixtape or cd i make MUST have a 3eb song.

for one they arent emo. their music is definetely emotional and they have some pretty fuckin crazy subject matter (girls periods late, suicide, drugs drugs drugs, sex, drugs, girls getting raped...)

some of my favorite songs

LOSING A WHOLE YEAR

ANYTHING

NEW GIRL

GOOD FOR YOU

THANKS A LOT

LONDON

NARCOLEPSY

BURNING MAN

and messing around with a chick while listening to "I WANT YOU" is too cool for words.

all the way too page 8 for this one, bump it up mah naguhs!!!!!!!!! it's kinda like voting because if you like them it counts, and if you don't who gives a fuck, this is like a florida ballot beeyotch. i win regardless. yeah.

i enjoy listening to them as well, easy to listen to when im in a relaxed mood. i lost all my mp3's recently so now i have to re download all their tracks again :(

Archived