ravers

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

im gonna hook up the huge pants, candy bracelets, ex, glow sticks and bust on over to the rave this weekend...anything i forgot??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

candy ravin glowstick warriors!!you forgot E...you know that shit gays invented that turns you gay!!!

fuck ravers!bunch of fuckfaced wanna-be fagfuckers..

music got better with drum and bass and jungle...but the crowdmade it trendy..what ever happend to dress normal on the week days and dress up on weekends?!

now i see these dumbasses everywhere..hey man a rave this weekend..do you know where i can pick up EEEEEEE?

bunch of drugged out dumb-asses walkin the streets...you know who you are..candy raven wanna-be fags..

I'll tell you more stories later..

oh come on. ravers aren't hurting anyone. they're just kids having fun. just because you dont like (or feel threatened?) by their style doesn't mean you should resent them for it. its ok to feel indifferent about things, most people try to hate everything they're not completely into. anyway. the music is good usually. if you've ever actually been to a rave, you'd probably like it (drugged or not) they're just fun. tons of people dancing to good music. oh well. the drugs and the clothes arent for me.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

LOOK!MOM!A DICKRIDER!

AHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAA!!! GODDAMN THIS KID IS THE BIGGEST HERB EVER. DICKRIDER?! YOU DREAM ABOUT THAT SHIT DUN, HITTIN' YOUR 2 CM JOINT WISHING IT WAS A DOPE GRAFF BOMBER LIKE MYSELF, KEEP DREAMING HERB ASS BITCH.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

oh GOD scuba calm down...i dont even know you..I'm sure we can work this out...there are ways to handle your anger over the net..so calm down......"bitch"

yo what the hell is going on?

didn't you just delete a thread cuz he dissed you? now you're calling him a bitch? net beef is dumb dude.

LOOK MOM A DICKRIDER!

Originally posted by Scuba Doc:

AHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAA!!! GODDAMN THIS KID IS THE BIGGEST HERB EVER. DICKRIDER?! YOU DREAM ABOUT THAT SHIT DUN, HITTIN' YOUR 2 CM JOINT WISHING IT WAS A DOPE GRAFF BOMBER LIKE MYSELF, KEEP DREAMING HERB ASS BITCH.

DONT SAY YOU'RE BETTER THAN SOMEONE UNLESS YOU ARE SURE OF IT...

but really get off my nuts ...scuba man

Originally posted by SHECKY SHENANIGANZ:

yo what the hell is going on?

didn't you just delete a thread cuz he dissed you? now you're calling him a bitch? net beef is dumb dude.

i luaghed at this dickrider...I dont want shit tlk on my threads as opening statements..net beef?

it is dumb and this guy is the dumbest!

"im gonna hook up the huge pants, candy bracelets, ex, glow sticks and bust on over to the rave this weekend...anything i forgot??"

...yeah you forgot that before most of the movement went down the drain in the late 90's, the culture was one of the purest movements...i dont hear any other music culture that talks about peace,love,unity, and respect...hours of dancing...an understanding of here/now and the larger pciture...people coming together on the same wave lenghts...modern hippie movements...so aside from all the supreficial shit that all you guys talk about, its the purity loss that kills me...if you werent there from the early days then you really dont know how much was lost...i loved those nites so much...and please like no other cultures have their own styles...is it only ravers that have set clothes and accessories...please...id rather see kids rocking crazy beads then talking about their carzy 'ice' around their neck...i dont think the ship is lost though...i believe that there are smaller forms of the purity goin' on somewhere...anyhow drop the wurd rave...for all that dont know...they are called parties...we dont use wurd that that the media has polluted....

....peaceloveunityrespectrOe....

raving doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to run around with glowsticks, huge pants & a hit of X.

I may not have been there in those 'early' days -- due to the parents being strict and me being too young.. but I caught the end of an awesome era. I don't know how it went down the drain or why -- but for some reason.. those candy ravers.. were only kids that had candy -- it didn't mean they had funky colored necklaces and huge pants. I have no clue when THAT started happening.

somethings just lose meaning with time. But hell, what do I know. They suck so bad now that I don't even have the desire to go anymore. Besides, they're too expensive. I'd like to pay 5 bucks for a dope line-up and an awesome party with a great vibe.

-------------------------------

ec+ms

"Make sure you practice those glow stick moves before you go or else you will look like a fool.".suburbian bum

hahahahaha! no doubt! doods takin eyes out and smackin themselves in the head, or just doin simple figure 8 with them...its just like anything watch the good ones first, practice like there is no tomorrow, and always evolve and develop your own style...nice advice bum!!!...rOe

lol.. fuck ravers and their damn glowsticks.

I've gotten hit with those damn things SOOO many fucking times. Oh yeah, what is the need to take hella X and congregate in the middle of THE DANCE FLOOR? Sit against the damn wall you kids!

lush-- almost finished girl. Should be up in a week or two. (I made stickers -- so I'll send some your way soon.. actually -- I'll hit you up with an email soon.)

Archived