Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
telefuzz

why dont we have.....

why dont schools have a skateboarding team. besides the fact that its dangerous and most teachers cant skate. enough kids skate to form a reslly good team.

Guest spec

Why don't schools have gun clubs?

har har, it was a fucking joke so don't tell me any real reaons why. believe it or not I already know, just felt like being a dick

Guest sneak

"that team was the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked"

there should be a high school skate team, us kids have been forced to skate in the back allys of our school and our boards have been taken up many,many times. so why shoudnt we have a skateteam, i mean we even have a fuckingg golf team.:mad:

that is retarded.

there is a school near me that has a public skatepark next to it

and i think you can skate for PE or someshit cause i see kids

out skating during school, and a teacher looking person is with them

school skate team... allow me to laugh again, haha

Guest PAYROLL

Skaters are the biggest bunch of tools imaginable...except for a few 12oz'ers. Kick flip THIS, you popsicle stick-riding, Tony Hawk Pro Skater-playing, Independent t-shirt-wearing, mesh cap-wearing poseurs! You guys think that you're so cool and original, but are oblivious to the fact that you are following the corniest trend on Earth. And we're all laughing at you! HAHAHA!

Guest YinzerXpress

i dont think that shit would fly... insurance reasons, people scared kids would get hurt and so on and so forth...

Guest ComicBookGuy

who cares, skate where you want. if someone tells you to leave, hit them over the head with a brick and do a 900 over their corpse. or be a pussy and whine about it to strangers over the internet.

Guest spec
Originally posted by ComicBookGuy

who cares, skate where you want. if someone tells you to leave, hit them over the head with a brick and do a 900 over their corpse. or be a pussy and whine about it to strangers over the internet.

:lol: Too funny

Schools should have Ultimate fighting clubs, anything goes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this