i wanna see if this shit works

YouCantHang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

i decided this site is great... can drink beer selfpromote talk trash an hide behind the name act cool, its so dope..thank you guys for showing me a good time..

tsf crew and im out....

oh shut up, you know your ashamed. You shouldnt be having so much fun on the internet when YOU know there is work to be done back at the drawing board...speakin of work to be done i need to cut this crap out myself and get back to what i was doing before i got distracted.

Guest FlamingHobo

ok you're talking shit about hiding behind a name..but that's exactly what you're doing as well...i wouldn't front and act hard because you paint in LA and get the shit kicked out of you for rolling in yards that aren't yours..that still doesn't make your graffiti good...it's poorly painted rip offs...just as "ihateyou" has said...it shows no heart ...the funk just isn't for you guys my friend...

yeah, this style is way played. shit it was played 5 years ago when other people where biting it then. basically you are biting from biters who bit the originals. i'm not hating, i'm just saying... you can keep doing it if you want, i don't care, i really don't give a shit, but know what you are doing, that's all.

Guest krowteN

well its better than the circular saw skinny letter inline bullshit that everybody was biting from saber and revok for the last couple of years.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jello Biafra

You make excuses about not wanting to be clean. Sounds like a really toy attitude. Just admit that you suck.

when i think of heart i think of deication to going out and crushing..wich i will be happening after a few more years of work at the rate im doing

You aren't going nowhere with that style. Also, you come on here talking about LA and how you're going to jack people's wallets. Give me a break. You've never had the quality OR the quantity to represent LA in any shape or form.

THERE NOT FROM L.A. THEY ARE FROM ORANGE COUNTY. (HUNTINGTON BEACH) THEY JOCK LA LIKE THEY JOCK STYLES. TOYS.....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived