the Hand-Made-Thread

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: DEE38,

Originally posted by PAYROLL

What's the deal with you? You're always talking about sex and flirting with computer herbs you don't even know (your posts in this thread serve as proof). Why do you constantly act like a nymphomaniacal, skeezing-ass skank? Unless you are a nymphomaniacal, skeezing-ass skank. I'd bet that the tired, old, foul-smelling, yeast-infected cunt of yours could double as a can of Easy Cheese! Which one of you Nightowl fags has the Triscuits! You're possibly the reason why Monistat and Summer's Eve were invented, you Girls Gone Wild reject. Have some fucking self-respect!

Nightowls: A gang of virgin boys and a couple of worn out heffers.

Damn payroll, you're a fuck'n asshole straight up ! Every post I've seen from you has been full of shit like the ass's you put your dick in. Why you even come on this bitch if all your gonna do is run off at the lips? You don't have the nuts in real life so the internet is your outlet cause you know no one knows who you are and you won't get beat down, your a fuck'n joke dude! Your lame ass attempts at clown'n on the net don't cut it cause they ain't facts. It'd be different if you knew the person and knew what you were talk'n about but you don't so that makes your made-up ramblings about as real as your girlfriend. You and your cum sucker ruin the vibe every time. My vote is for payroll as " WORST ASSHOLE ON 12oz " ! Somebody ban this cocksucker with a quickness! PRETTY PLEASE WITH payrolls MOM ON TOP.

Archived