WordzPerMinutezzz

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): 87

Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): 80

Typed Text

You are about to embark on a new career that is both challenging and rewarding. Your ability to type as fast as possible will be an imporant aspect of your success. A good way to help ensure this success is to make the kayboard your friend. You will spend many long hours, just you and your keyboard, in the future and for these hours to be tolerable they have to be enjoyable. Consider your keobaord an invaluble toold that requires per

Eighty I guess. Eh.

Guest fr8lover

now that i got home to my favorite keyboard...

Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): 100

Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): 100

this keyboard is like a part of me, its too easy.

oh and did you guys actually read what you were writing? it sounds like some subliminal messages about human-keyboard sexual relations if you ask me.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by fr8lover

it sounds like some subliminal messages about human-keyboard sexual relations if you ask me.

hahahaha!

As a vitally important tool of your trade it needs to be treated with respect; don't make it the recipient of your frustrations.

IT'S TRUE !!!

Guest fr8lover

You will spend many long hours, just you and your keyboard, in the future, and for these hours to be tolerable they have to be enjoyable.

Archived