Hand Guns

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by --zeSto--

the defence argument is really bullshit.

why?

1.) a handgun wouldn't have saved a single one of the sniper's victims.

2.) most crooks will not shoot an unarmed person

3.) most crooks will quickly shoot an armed person

4.) you are not Clint Eastwood, and can not beat someone on the draw.

5.) unless you train at the range, you will brobably miss your target.

1. There are just somethings no one can prevent.

2. You can't count on that! I mean were talk'n about CROOKS here.

3. CCW is the way to go. They won't know you have it 'till they get shot with it.

4. Most legal, responsible gun owners are pretty good on the draw, it is something that is practiced................ draw, aim, shoot. Some CCW courses test you on that.

5. Again, most gun owners go to the range on the regs ( practice makes perfect ).

Don't get me wrong. I'm not ache'n to shoot someone but defense is the #1 reason people own them and its not bullshit. The way I was taught was that most of the time you can see a problem come'n and if thats the case, avoid it. Pulling your gun should ALWAYS be the last line of defense. :idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by UrbanAssault

1. There are just somethings no one can prevent.

2. You can't count on that! I mean were talk'n about CROOKS here.

3. CCW is the way to go. They won't know you have it 'till they get shot with it.

4. Most legal, responsible gun owners are pretty good on the draw, it is something that is practiced................ draw, aim, shoot. Some CCW courses test you on that.

5. Again, most gun owners go to the range on the regs ( practice makes perfect ).

Don't get me wrong. I'm not ache'n to shoot someone but defense is the #1 reason people own them and its not bullshit. The way I was taught was that most of the time you can see a problem come'n and if thats the case, avoid it. Pulling your gun should ALWAYS be the last line of defense. :idea:

bingo.

Guest --zeSto--

I'm saying it's all about the tazer or those electro-shock batons.

If I was a crook, I'd way rather use an electric stun gun than a real gun.

You sneak up nehind someone, zap them in the arm or on the back,

and they black out on the spot. Then grab the cash, put the wallet back

in the pocket, and spill a shot of rum on their face*. Then you can get out

before they even know what happened. It may still be immoral, but less

traumatic than having a mack10 in your face.

*so no one will believe their story!

Originally posted by --zeSto--

I'm saying it's all about the tazer or those electro-shock batons.

If I was a crook, I'd way rather use an electric stun gun than a real gun.

You sneak up nehind someone, zap them in the arm or on the back,

and they black out on the spot. Then grab the cash, put the wallet back

in the pocket, and spill a shot of rum on their face*. Then you can get out

before they even know what happened. It may still be immoral, but less

traumatic than having a mack10 in your face.

*so no one will believe their story!

this is almost fool proof. " some guy i know" tazed a cop at a party and "that guy" still has the badge and a pair of handcuffs "that guy" cut off "his" boy. cop had a seizure and shit himself. funniest thing i ever, i mean "that guy", ever saw.

Originally posted by rip

I'm no huge fan fo owning firearms, btu there's no denying the fact they're cool. the colt 45's a sweet gun. old and shit too, made in 1911

blaRf

Pro-Gun

I'm definately pro-gun. Been shooting and hunting stuff since 1969 or 1970, thereabout. Joined the NRA at the age of twenty, and I've been a Life Member for about ten or fifteen years.

I believe in the Second Amendment as written, and since everywhere else in the Constitution "The People" means individual people, and not the state or Federal government, then it means individual people in the Second Amendment too. The intent of the Framers of the Constitution was that the people of the United States should never be disarmed. There's quite a bit of case law to support the idea that the Second Amendment means "weapons suitable for militia service" (in a case outlawing short-barrelled shotguns, short-barrelled rifles and machine guns, even though all three of these would be great for militia service) so I fail to see why the U.S. government would have a problem with "all able-bodied men between 17 and 45 without prior military service, and between 17 and 64 with prior military service and all women in the National Guard" owning M16A2 service rifles. These people are undeniably members of The Militia, as prescribed by Title 10, Section 311 of the United States Code.

If we just followed the 20,000 gun laws already on the books, there would be no gun-related crime at all, but of course, criminals don't follow the law, so gun laws are totally ineffective in dealing with crime. Did you know that the law that says felons cannot buy a gun cannot be prosecuted? That's because to buy a gun from a sporting goods store, you must fill out Form 4477, which asks "Are you a felon?" If he answers "yes" he has committed a felony, just for trying to illegally purchase a gun. That would be self-incrimination. So he answers "no," buys the gun illegally, and there isn't shit the law can do. (Thank you, ACLU, for making it impossible to prosecute criminals who illegally try to buy guns.) So who DO the guns laws affect? Law-abiding citizens who are NOT felons, that's who. WHAT? you say. How is that possible? Yes, it's true. And why is that? Because the people who wrote the law don't give a fuck about crime. Their intention is to DISARM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, by any means necessary. And why is that? Because the American people, with 270 million firearms in their possession, can never, ever be subjugated. We are free as a bird. No army of occupation has the chance of a snowball in Hell, as long as we are armed. No one can dictate ANYTHING to a nation armed with 270 million firearms. So long as we are armed, we are a free people. They want to put their hands in our pockets, in the form of taxes. They want us to do what they tell us to do. They want us powerless and helpless, like the British, the Australians and soon---the Canadians.

If you have the desire to own a decent rifle or pistol or shotgun, GO BUY ONE AS SOON AS YOU CAN. Buy enough ammunition to last you twenty years. If you buy a semi-automatic rifle, like the AR-15 or the Ruger Mini-14, buy at least seven good, quality magazines to fit it.

The Texas militia standard is "at least one thousand cartridges for every rifle or pistol you own, and 500 shotgun shells for any shotgun." Most people who intend to defend their rights have a lot more ammunition than 1,000 rounds.

I suggest you purchase a rifle in either .223 Remington, .308 Winchester or 7.62x39mm calibers. These three calibers are known as "The Militia Three." Militia members nation-wide have stockpiled millions of rounds of ammunition for these three calibers.

There are definately people who want to take away the guns of the American people. All I can say is "Come and get them, if you've got the balls for a war."

Back in the '60s, there was a popular song by the Doors with a verse that that went :

"They got the guns, but,

We got the numbers,

Come on, baby, we're

Takin' Over!"

Well, now we got both the guns AND the numbers. Come get some, ya liberal fascist motherfuckers. If you got the balls for it.

Re: Pro-Gun

Originally posted by KaBar

I'm definately pro-gun. Been shooting and hunting stuff since 1969 or 1970, thereabout. Joined the NRA at the age of twenty, and I've been a Life Member for about ten or fifteen years.

I believe in the Second Amendment as written, and since everywhere else in the Constitution "The People" means individual people, and not the state or Federal government, then it means individual people in the Second Amendment too. The intent of the Framers of the Constitution was that the people of the United States should never be disarmed. There's quite a bit of case law to support the idea that the Second Amendment means "weapons suitable for militia service" (in a case outlawing short-barrelled shotguns, short-barrelled rifles and machine guns, even though all three of these would be great for militia service) so I fail to see why the U.S. government would have a problem with "all able-bodied men between 17 and 45 without prior military service, and between 17 and 64 with prior military service and all women in the National Guard" owning M16A2 service rifles. These people are undeniably members of The Militia, as prescribed by Title 10, Section 311 of the United States Code.

If we just followed the 20,000 gun laws already on the books, there would be no gun-related crime at all, but of course, criminals don't follow the law, so gun laws are totally ineffective in dealing with crime. Did you know that the law that says felons cannot buy a gun cannot be prosecuted? That's because to buy a gun from a sporting goods store, you must fill out Form 4477, which asks "Are you a felon?" If he answers "yes" he has committed a felony, just for trying to illegally purchase a gun. That would be self-incrimination. So he answers "no," buys the gun illegally, and there isn't shit the law can do. (Thank you, ACLU, for making it impossible to prosecute criminals who illegally try to buy guns.) So who DO the guns laws affect? Law-abiding citizens who are NOT felons, that's who. WHAT? you say. How is that possible? Yes, it's true. And why is that? Because the people who wrote the law don't give a fuck about crime. Their intention is to DISARM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, by any means necessary. And why is that? Because the American people, with 270 million firearms in their possession, can never, ever be subjugated. We are free as a bird. No army of occupation has the chance of a snowball in Hell, as long as we are armed. No one can dictate ANYTHING to a nation armed with 270 million firearms. So long as we are armed, we are a free people. They want to put their hands in our pockets, in the form of taxes. They want us to do what they tell us to do. They want us powerless and helpless, like the British, the Australians and soon---the Canadians.

If you have the desire to own a decent rifle or pistol or shotgun, GO BUY ONE AS SOON AS YOU CAN. Buy enough ammunition to last you twenty years. If you buy a semi-automatic rifle, like the AR-15 or the Ruger Mini-14, buy at least seven good, quality magazines to fit it.

The Texas militia standard is "at least one thousand cartridges for every rifle or pistol you own, and 500 shotgun shells for any shotgun." Most people who intend to defend their rights have a lot more ammunition than 1,000 rounds.

I suggest you purchase a rifle in either .223 Remington, .308 Winchester or 7.62x39mm calibers. These three calibers are known as "The Militia Three." Militia members nation-wide have stockpiled millions of rounds of ammunition for these three calibers.

There are definately people who want to take away the guns of the American people. All I can say is "Come and get them, if you've got the balls for a war."

Back in the '60s, there was a popular song by the Doors with a verse that that went :

"They got the guns, but,

We got the numbers,

Come on, baby, we're

Takin' Over!"

Well, now we got both the guns AND the numbers. Come get some, ya liberal fascist motherfuckers. If you got the balls for it.

me and this guy would get along great if we had these discussions. so far i have 4 firearms and im only 18.

Guest richard kyel

i personally think guns are good but bad. there are milllions of guns illegally owned by criminals in this country so if you take away all the legal guns only criminals will have guns. i know a few people who have died at the hands of guns. two were self inflicted. i have owned about 5 guns in my lifetime. i like shooting guns. i think a lot of people who have guns shouldnt. if someone was robbing me and i had a gun and they did also i would not pull out a gun and try to shoot them. its not worth dying. but if someone was shooting at me(which happens about as often as the day i wake up with a ten inch dick) i would shoot back. i just like guns for target shooting. and i bet whoever posted that desert eagle doesnt really own one. they kinda suck. the springs are strong and it makes em a bitch to clean. i like all HK and glocks. also colt firearms. but anyway

Until about ten years ago, you could go to the Eastex Gun Range on Highway 59 in Houston and rent a submachine gun to shoot on their indoor range. I never did it (it was expensive--like $25 an hour) but I've met a few people who say they did. They had Thompsons, and a Sten gun, and an M3A1 and an MP5, or so I've heard. Eventually somebody burglarized the store, and "all the machineguns were stolen."

Uh-huh. Okay.

Originally posted by KaBar

Until about ten years ago, you could go to the Eastex Gun Range on Highway 59 in Houston and rent a submachine gun to shoot on their indoor range. I never did it (it was expensive--like $25 an hour) but I've met a few people who say they did. They had Thompsons, and a Sten gun, and an M3A1 and an MP5, or so I've heard. Eventually somebody burglarized the store, and "all the machineguns were stolen."

Uh-huh. Okay.

come on you know damn well the owner took em home. full of shit sayin they were stolen.

Originally posted by kristy

DRUNK DRIVING SHOULD BE THE TOP CONCERN OF OUR SOCIETY, WHILE WE ARE ALL DIDDYDADDLYING AROUND TALKING ABOUT GUNS PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERY 32 MINUTES FROM AN ALCOHOL RELATED ACCIDENT.

Um as a i reacall you posted a post about how you drove home not only drunk, but also high, and also withought a liscence. Think about it. Dont talk before you can remedy the problem in your own life.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Um as a i reacall you posted a post about how you drove home not only drunk, but also high, and also withought a liscence. Think about it. Dont talk before you can remedy the problem in your own life.

word tell her whats up bum.

Im not saying im against guns but get this. Im not lying at all though:

A couple ****** ago a kid came to school with a rife and 2 catriges of amunition in his guitar case. He was suicidal and apperently wanted to kill himself at school. They are not yet sure if he had the intention of killing others or not. One of my friends found the gun in the guitar case and reported it.

And you can guess where he got the gun. From his middle class law-abiding parents. Cases like this are when i feel guns are bad. Theres too many crazy fuckers out there. But I do also feel the law abiding citzens can have guns. Its just the matter of keeping them out of hte wrong hand which i beleive is impossible.

And anyways, im not going to ever buy a gun cause i dont trust myself with it. A gun would probably increase my chance of getting shot by someone else in a robbery anyways.

edited to hopefull leave out where this happened.

i have 5 guns in my celing. im pretty safe with them. ive had the cops raid my house 2 times with a warrent. yeah so what if im logged as a gang member doesnt mean you raid my house just cause you fuckin feel like it fuckin pigs.

Archived