Hand Guns

Dirty_habiT

Hey! Let's talk about guns. Do you think they are a good thing to have around the house? Under the seat? In the presence of children?

One of the things I'd like to say is that I cannot justify a good use for a handgun. I mean, sure there are situations where I s'pose you could hunt animals (for food of course) with one, but the main thing I see them being used for is to shoot your fellow human. So, I want to hear it, where do you stand on this subject?

And as a special bonus I'm gonna do an impression: CAWCAW BANG FUCK IM DEAD!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would assume they are supposed to be used as a defensive weapon.

CHK, CHK, PBRACK!

YOU DIDN'T HIT ME! I DODGED IT AS SOON AS YOU PULLED THE TRIGGER!

NO! YOU CAN'T MOVE FASTER THAT A BULLET!

(its hard to put a sound effect down as a word...)

guns (and especially handguns) are made to kill. period. and yes especially humans.

i'll probably buy one when i'm of age just to have one in the event that i ever got robbed. yeah it probably won't happen, but i'd rather have one than not.

personally, though, i like rifles better. they're a lot more fun to shoot and you can be a lot more accurate. i can never seen to get the pistols i use to hit where i want to when i'm at the range. maybe it's cause they're .45s though. who knows.

what i do know is that anyone who hunts with a pistol is crazy!

"Visualize, the scene of a homicide, a slaughter

no remorse for the course I take when you pull it

the result's a stray bullet

niggaz who knew hit the ground runnin and stay down

except for the kids who played on the playground

cause for some little girl she'll never see

more than six years of life, trif-le-ing

when she fell from the seesaw

but umm wait, my course isn't over

fled out of the other side of her head towards

a red, Range, Rover, then I ricochet

fast past a brother's ass, oh damn, what that nigga say

"Aww fuck it", next target's Margaret's face *bang*

and I struck it

now it's a flood of blood in circumfrence to her face

and an abundance of brains all over the street

its a shame how we had to meet "

...if you have a gun dont try to act gangsta and hold it sideways, cause it wont shoot straight...

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

pistol is crazy!

Clever fellow, I didn't even think about that. But yeah, I'ma check that site out. And Mang, the robber aspect is a good point, many have gotten away with blasting a robber in their own home... "Hey, he was gonna take my stuff...."

edit: despite me agreeing, I don't agree with people owning hand guns. And no, I don't mean that they should be stolen or borrowed or communal.... Dank's right (IMO).

honestly i think it really depends on many different things. i mean like i think about all the damage gun violence has done to our country and how in England the officers dont even carry guns.

i do not own a gun, but i know that if i were to need it for self defense than i wouldn't be opposed to society having guns in their homes,cars,etc.

they shouldnt be allowed into the hands or normal ppl (imo). so much death and destruction is caused by them..

look at englnad, our police dont carry guns and there isnt as much armed crime shit as there is in america. i heard somewhere that a gun is pulled in the states every 6minutes or some crazy shit

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hey! Let's talk about guns. Do you think they are a good thing to have around the house? Under the seat? In the presence of children?

One of the things I'd like to say is that I cannot justify a good use for a handgun.

A must have! Not around children or ignorant people. Some " fellow humans " try to hurt you or your family or try to take what you own for their gain. They do it with out even giving you, as a person, second thought and sometimes force is needed to stop that. I don't want to kill anyone and vise versa but if a situation presents it self, would you want to just get shot or shoot back? I own a few firearms ( legally ) and lets just say I don't get " gangster " with them, like, pulling it out at the slightest loss of temper or just to show I have one. Restraint should always be shown.

Word son, yo ! :D

http://www.pearcegrip.com/images/kimber.gif'>

carrying one will more likly just get you into trouble then save you if you don't know how to use it. Depends though who you are, kids with guns is lame, no reason to have one. you're probably in more danger of being shot by having a gun because in sticky situations people with guns wanna kill other people with guns.

it'd be cool to haveone, like that colt 1911 for target practice maybe...but who really needs guns anyway when you got kung fu?!

Originally posted by kristy

i mean like

^^^^^you should never have a gun.

certain situations require them to be used. cops would all die if they didn't carry them where i'm from. which isn't automatically a bad thing. guns are a tool, and should be used as such. hunting, self defense, recreation, etc., but thats just not the way america works.

I bought one a few years back when shit was a little hectic. I hadn't touched it in years, then my roommate (at the time) went and did something stupid, so I had to bring it outta the mothballs. Never brandished it, but definitely had it close. Nothing like getting death threats due to your roommate.

Guest Catch22

It's not the gun it's the person. There are a lot of people that are trained & mentally stable that own guns. I have no problem with that. It's just the criminals & idiots that are the problem. Unfortunately there is not much you can do about it. If you make them illegal then the only result will be that law abiding citizens won't have them, criminals still will. There kinda like drugs, just because they're illegal doesn't mean they're not around.

Originally posted by kristy

honestly i think it really depends on many different things. i mean like i think about all the damage gun violence has done to our country and how in England the officers dont even carry guns.

i do not own a gun, but i know that if i were to need it for self defense than i wouldn't be opposed to society having guns in their homes,cars,etc.

thats funny, cause when they interviewed the people in britain, namely criminals, they said that confiscating guns is the best thing you can do to HELP crime. think about it, if youre a criminal, and you dont know who does or doesnt have a conceal carry permit, would you take the chance of robbing someone and possibly being shot for it?

Originally posted by can of worms

Ain't you ever seen those armed response units?

tue, i have. but how often do u see normal police on the beat carrying? i am glad they dont cos say im out writing one night and get pulled over i just dont want to have a gun pointed at me

Guest --zeSto--

the defence argument is really bullshit.

why?

1.) a handgun wouldn't have saved a single one of the sniper's victims.

2.) most crooks will not shoot an unarmed person

3.) most crooks will quickly shoot an armed person

4.) you are not Clint Eastwood, and can not beat someone on the draw.

5.) unless you train at the range, you will brobably miss your target.

so what's should you use for defence?

Simple... a sawed-off shotgun.

There's even a single shot, hand held shotgun that looks more like a flare gun.

why?

1.) It's easy to aim and almost impossible to miss.

2.) It really hard to kill someone, but a snap to really fuck them up.

(so you wont be killing your roomate who forgot his keys)

3.) It wont go though walls and kill the person in the next room.

4.) The trigger is easy enough for a little old lady to pull.

5.) It's just bad-ass!

Archived