i hate shaving

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea so teh other day this chick i sorta sit next to me at the assembly..but shes my friend and shit but she points at me and tells me i need to shave....now i kinda like looking like a fucking skrub and shit, but i was like...shit...i'll shave...so i just shaved....and it doesnt feel right.....i lost my little goatee too...i let bitches boss me around!! jesus christ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest illwill

i hate it the same, ive had to do so twice a day since fifteen. im hairy. dont worry about the girl thing, maybe one day youll get to tell her that she needs to shave. and if you do the girl better listen.

Guest FlamingHobo

i hate shaving too..ive been rocking a beard for a long time..then...i shaved it...and uhhh...the hottest girl ever..that knew me before when i had the beard...started hitting on me...now i feel like..if im clean shaven..this girl will wanna get down...and uhhh...i can deal with shaving for a while..

http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~jms/Photos/JMS/jms-beard.jpeg'>

Grow A Beard

I stopped shaving when I left high-school, but started again (of course) while I was in the Marine Corps and the Marine Reserves. Oh, and a year in the National Guard. Other than that, I've worn a beard my entire adult life. When I was a teenager and a young adult, girls loved beards, I got lots of compliments, but times change and so do styles. I still get positive comments sometimes from women approximately my own age (50) but younger women think beards are not attractive. (Or more realistically, girls think older men like me are not attractive, LOL.)

Don't let somebody else tell you whether or not you should do ANYTHING, much less shave. Make up your own mind, and let the chips fall where they may. If you are still very young, growing a beard can look silly till it fills in.

Kristy---I hope you are shaving all that because you want to, and not because some guy expects you to. Truth be told, though, ain't nothing quite as sexy as a smoothie. Seems like a lot of trouble on a daily basis, though. I must say though, I respect it.

Guest fr8lover

ol patches mcgee here shaves on the reg like every two or three days.

i got these horrible disposables 100 for like 3 bucks and they are tearing my face up, but such is life.

its fun to wear the little pieces of toilet paper anyway.

Re: Grow A Beard

Originally posted by KaBar

Other than that, I've worn a beard my entire adult life. When I was a teenager and a young adult, girls loved beards, I got lots of compliments, but times change and so do styles.

but younger women think beards are not attractive. (Or more realistically, girls think older men like me are not attractive, LOL.)

Kristy---I hope you are shaving all that because you want to, and not because some guy expects you to. Truth be told, though, ain't nothing quite as sexy as a smoothie. Seems like a lot of trouble on a daily basis, though. I must say though, I respect it.

im 17, i dont know if you consider that a young girl but i know that i love older men, and i love beards. i have a wierd kind of kinky taste in men but on the real i think beards are sexy. so i dont know about most girls but for me i find a man in their early 30's with full on beard way more sexy than a 17 year old kid with peach fuzz. anyway......

i shave everyday for myself. i dont have to shave my arm pits everyday because i barley have any hair, but my legs i shave everyday because it makes me feel cleaner. my snatch i shave everyday because it's real annoying otherwise. well now you know about how i shave, not to exciting is it?

Kristy---Well, you probably don't realize it, but you, and your female 17-year-old peers, wield an awesome amount of power. You are still a minor, but you, and other young women like you, rule the earth. It is only by the luckiest of circumstances that 17-year-old girls do not understand or appreciate their power. If they did, their ability to determine outcomes in politics, finance and law would be all out of proportion to their maturity and knowledge of the world.

You do not understand what I have said above, or worse, you may believe I am making fun of you. Nothing could be further from the truth. You will understand later, when you are older, and more mature. When the power you possess at 17 is slipping through your grasp, you will say to yourself "If ONLY I knew then what I know NOW." But you don't. None of us do. So you think of shaving your pits as a chore, and your pubis as a convenience, and the men that rule the world shudder, and shiver, and close their eyes, and thank God they are not within your power.

Young Women and Girls Rule The World. (But they don't realize it.)

The most powerful man on Earth would risk everything he has for a half hour of a young woman's time. In a word---Bill Clinton. And he is not the only wealthy, powerful, vulnerable one, not by far. 21-year old Monica Lewinsky could have dictated policy in the U.S. except for one thing---Hillary Rodham Clinton. It's an age-old struggle. Hil won, but only just barely. Monica left with her head held high.

You may think that the boys your own age don't appreciate you enough. Well, they don't, and that's all there is to it. From what you've said above, your instincts are true. Educate yourself, develop your intellect, learn everything you can, but don't give away the one unmatchable advantage that Nature has provided you. You are a young, beautiful woman, and just about every man you have ever met desires you more than anything on this earth. Very few of the guys on this board will dispute what I have just written, not if they are honest.

Most men are embarrassed to admit it, but it is true. Girls Rule.

Originally posted by KaBar

Kristy---Well, you probably don't realize it, but you, and your female 17-year-old peers, wield an awesome amount of power. You are still a minor, but you, and other young women like you, rule the earth. It is only by the luckiest of circumstances that 17-year-old girls do not understand or appreciate their power. If they did, their ability to determine outcomes in politics, finance and law would be all out of proportion to their maturity and knowledge of the world.

You do not understand what I have said above, or worse, you may believe I am making fun of you. Nothing could be further from the truth. You will understand later, when you are older, and more mature. When the power you possess at 17 is slipping through your grasp, you will say to yourself "If ONLY I knew then what I know NOW." But you don't. None of us do. So you think of shaving your pits as a chore, and your pubis as a convenience, and the men that rule the world shudder, and shiver, and close their eyes, and thank God they are not within your power.

Young Women and Girls Rule The World. (But they don't realize it.)

The most powerful man on Earth would risk everything he has for a half hour of a young woman's time. In a word---Bill Clinton. And he is not the only wealthy, powerful, vulnerable one, not by far. 21-year old Monica Lewinsky could have dictated policy in the U.S. except for one thing---Hillary Rodham Clinton. It's an age-old struggle. Hil won, but only just barely. Monica left with her head held high.

You may think that the boys your own age don't appreciate you enough. Well, they don't, and that's all there is to it. From what you've said above, your instincts are true. Educate yourself, develop your intellect, learn everything you can, but don't give away the one unmatchable advantage that Nature has provided you. You are a young, beautiful woman, and just about every man you have ever met desires you more than anything on this earth. Very few of the guys on this board will dispute what I have just written, not if they are honest.

Most men are embarrassed to admit it, but it is true. Girls Rule.

well thank you very much. damn...:love:

Archived