socal steel-o

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MORBIDANGEL

DID THAT STRIKE A NERVE KIDO?? YA MUST BE FROM "MDWHATEVER" U CALL YOURSELVES................... YA MUST BE INTO NET GET UPS..

you my friend are sadly mistaken, i have no connection to any of those crews. i actually dont really care what you think about them. i just posted the pictures that someone sent me. it is just kind of interesting that you seem to be so afraid of what they do. the only person that i do know is the guy in the first flick. the rest were just painted at a yard my friend frequents. and dont call me KIDO you dumb fuck, you dont know me, so dont act hard on the internet.

U OBIOUSLY MUST BE A CHEERLEADER FOR THEM.. WHERES YOUR POM POMS ?? U KNOW ALL THEIR CREWS MEANINGS AND OBIOUSLY GOT HURT ... ME ACTING HARD ON THE NET NAH... CRUISE AROUND MY WAY ILL SHOW U HARD I AM "KIDO" I MEAN BIG MAN... FUCK MDR REGARDLESS.. DONT GET ALL HURT BUDDY.. U R KING SHIT!!!!

so because i know the meanings of their crew letters i am from that crew? or because i think that end2end is dope i am jocking? for the record you can suck my dick, and just so we can all see how "HARD" you are, post some of your flicks so we can see how hard you burn these guys. you are just another example of an internet toy who tries to get fame by dissing others. come back with another witty response, but until i see you do anything better than what is already posted your comments will be ignored and sent back to the toy box where you live...

ITS NOT THERE CUZ ALL U DO IS PRACTICE BITING FAGS LIKE SURGE IN YOUR CUTE LITTLE SKETCH BOOK.. SO SHUT YO MOUFF FISH BREATHE... DONT GET YOUR BITCH CARD PULLED LIKE LITTLE SURGE.

i dont know surge but i doubt you pulled his card, and i dont need a sketchbook, you can go drive and see my shit. once again i dont see any flicks from your toy ass so just keep on talkin.

I GIVE UP U R TOO SKILLED FOR ME... WISH I HAD A SCANNER LIKE A COMPUTER GEEK BUT I DONT FEEL THE NEED TO GET UP ON THE NET.. MY SHIT IS ON PLENTY OF WEBSITES .. NEVER STAMP LICKED EITHER..

IM SORRY KING SHIT ILL BOW DOWN.. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND Y U GOT ALL HURT WHEN I SAID FUCK MD WHATEVER... IF IT AINT YOUR BIZ THEN DONT BACK THEIR SHIT UP SON.. IF U DO MEET SURGE TELL HIM Y HE RAN OFF LAST TIME I SAW HIM AND CURE AT THE YARDS..

OR HOW HIS FACE FELT AFTER I POUNDED HIS FACE IN.. OK KING SHIT THANKS FOR BEING THE DOPEST........:king:

I GIVE UP U R TOO SKILLED FOR ME... WISH I HAD A SCANNER LIKE A COMPUTER GEEK BUT I DONT FEEL THE NEED TO GET UP ON THE NET.. MY SHIT IS ON PLENTY OF WEBSITES .. NEVER STAMP LICKED EITHER..

IM SORRY KING SHIT ILL BOW DOWN.. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND Y U GOT ALL HURT WHEN I SAID FUCK MD WHATEVER... IF IT AINT YOUR BIZ THEN DONT BACK THEIR SHIT UP SON.. IF U DO MEET SURGE TELL HIM Y HE RAN OFF LAST TIME I SAW HIM AND CURE AT THE YARDS..

OR HOW HIS FACE FELT AFTER I POUNDED HIS FACE IN.. OK KING SHIT THANKS FOR BEING THE DOPEST........:king:

see now we are getting somewhere, i was only backing them up because you gave no good reason why you were talking shit on them. i wasnt getting "hurt" by your comments on MD, i just hate when people talk shit for no reason, apparently you have previous beef with them and thats your biz, but dont attack me cause you dont like them.

Archived