__PUZLE______

aPirate

Originally posted by Tikriminal

your a dickhead.

yeah ill go chase the kangaroo while you go pimp your hoes, shoot someone and chill with you niggas... fuck you dickhead, get a life..

I guess i would do that if i were black. but basically im white so fuck you i guess is what im trying to say to you, you euroreject. and i stir the pot some more.:king: :king: :king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tikriminal

im just saying that you shouldnt look straight past the kings that taught and influenced puzle, and say hes the bees knees without knowing about the rest of the scene at that time.. its like making a judgement about US graff just from seeing a few photos on the internet.. im not saying that he isnt a melbourne legend, hes just not the one and only..

DUEL, PEST, SAIPAN, TAME, NEW, PRONTO... Ring any bells....

give credit where credits due..

its just that most of these guys prefered to stay in the shadows then and these days

Props to Puzle, not taking anything away from what he has done.. just would like to see some of the older melbourne Style originators for a change..

say a NEW + TAME thread? dont have any photos myself, but just a request

Just think about it for a second. We've all seen hundreds of photo's of work by these dudes as well, but in case you forgot, this is a puzle thread and in this forum, you can make threads about anybody you like. In conclusion, if you don't want to see puzle stuff, then don't come into this thread. If you want to see the same old recycled flicks from those other guys, then start your own thread. Make sense?

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by Dead End

Just think about it for a second. We've all seen hundreds of photo's of work by these dudes as well, but in case you forgot, this is a puzle thread and in this forum, you can make threads about anybody you like. In conclusion, if you don't want to see puzle stuff, then don't come into this thread. If you want to see the same old recycled flicks from those other guys, then start your own thread. Make sense?

not that any of these photos are recycled

Guest dephect

fucken hell settle down guys

this thread was for flicks of puzle_wca,dma

but by the looks of it , this has turned into a bitch session between yanks and aussies.

shit, 4 pages, 3 of them which are bitching

forget the inter-continental beef and post pics of PUZLE WCA/DMA

not the american puzle

nuff said

ATTENTION!

For those thinking of posting on this thread, I ask you to

stop for second. Are you going to be posting an enormously

stupid-dickhead comment that, in train carriage full of writers

comparing Puzle flicks, would be the last thing you'd say.

If so, please fuck off.

Take all the pointlessly shit posts, spit them back where they

came from and this thread would be one page long. Puzle is

a king and desereves a world wide thread to show for it -

without piss ants crawling through it. More flicks - less stupid

white text between them.

http://www.theneverendingproject.com/ud2002/data/bilder/artists/puzle/puzle04.jpg'>

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by halloween013

I guess i would do that if i were black. but basically im white so fuck you i guess is what im trying to say to you, you euroreject. and i stir the pot some more.:king: :king: :king: :king:

in that case i geuss you can jsut fuck your cousins in the trailer park and go on Jerry springer..

BITCH

Guest dephect

for those of you who like puzles design ability...

Ive got DJ Ransoms Physics of Freestyles cd and puzle did the design for it. Damn the booklet to it and the cover is dope.

BUt on the booklet it says design by DURO PUZLE?

explain please?

Originally posted by dephect

for those of you who like puzles design ability...

Ive got DJ Ransoms Physics of Freestyles cd and puzle did the design for it. Damn the booklet to it and the cover is dope.

BUt on the booklet it says design by DURO PUZLE?

explain please?

i wouldnt go on about it...

Fuk that NZ wall is super dope.This thread has made me appricate puzels work even more coz of the fliks ive seen here that i hadnt b4.True king.

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

"graffiti" on canvas is fucking gay...exploitation..hmmmmm

how bout you get your flaming carcas off this thread. have respect.

as for puzle one of my favourite new schools has got to be the wallstars piece. i watched him spray paint into the cap of the sray can, then throw the dripping paint onto the piece before the finals. wat a tripper, had a maad effect, the dripping paint in the fill is mad shit.

He's been in2 it well b4 then obviously.I was on my way 2 the gig when i noticed transits come'n through my way.I'd just cained carrige with fresh stains & was like the only dude on the train,lets say i didnt hang around 2 chat.Kinda had a change of plans but a few mates went said it was farkn sick.A few painters were there doing a demo aswell.Cant remember who,aparently puzel was ment 2 be there can any one confirm?

What hats u talkn about man??

Guest dephect

whats the o with duel being associated with ransom, there a pix on photofreaks with duels name when its ransome piece (says duel one but its ransoms style)

Has there ever been any puzle interviews with aussie graff mags at all

Archived