__PUZLE______

aPirate

Originally posted by grandma_funk

word up morphius, dumb americans have such little variation in their writers, if they had PUZLE DMA in their stupid country it'd be a breath of fresh air.

L.Ron.hubbard needs to loosen his underpants and stop taking it in the butt.

dumb Americans? stupid country? watch ur mouth when talking about a country and a scene u know absolutely nothing about. as for variation...we have plenty of it. ur whole knowledge on US graffiti comes from the magazines u have seen or on the internet im assuming. most magazines i look at are boring as fuck, with the same content in each one, so that is a poor representation of our seen.

someone mentioned that everyone in the US bites grey and msk awr styles. of course there are biters, im sure people bite ur hero puzle dma as well. so you are just as guilty as we are.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boo for critical yanks

I don't see how anyone can possibly judge a writer from a different country from what they see on the net. Man, you dudes have no idea what kind of effect Puzle's had on the Melbourne scene; Not only is he a wall king, a train king, a bombing king and more, he inspired the whole of Melbourne after him in one way or another.

U do have a point man but he deserves 2 be reconized as 1 of the kings from melbz.True that about tilt,duke also is slept on he battled puzle way back.

Dam it's been like a whole week man since ive seen a tik t2b cmon u get'n lazy?

Originally posted by Tikriminal

you guys make me ashamed to be from melbourne,,

it makes me cringe to see some of the comments you make..

none of you have any idea abot the US scene, neither do i, but its definitely not all the same.. The Aussie scene, especially melbourne, has nothing on it..

Stop sucking puzles cock..

yeah he was good.. but not as much of a king as you think..

he put photos out at the right time, soaked up the fame..

How about TILT CKA?? battled puzle back in the day, but do you ever see his old shit?? no, because he didnt care about what everyone else thinks.. AND he STILL does panels that burns everyone..

wheres puzles new burner panels.. that puz he did wasnt even good..

PUZLE is a good writer, but king of melbourne.. im afraid not..

so stop sucking cock, do your own panels, and worry about yourself.. put up photos if you want, let everyone else decide for themselves..

Shutuuuup. People ARE deciding for themselves, that's what all the comments are.

And on the topic of self promotion, you really do yourself no favours with that arguament, Mr. I-post-all-my-oen-trains.

You sound like a fucking idiot.

you guys make me ashamed to be from melbourne,,

it makes me cringe to see some of the comments you make..

none of you have any idea abot the US scene, neither do i, but its definitely not all the same.. The Aussie scene, especially melbourne, has nothing on it..

Stop sucking puzles cock..

yeah he was good.. but not as much of a king as you think..

he put photos out at the right time, soaked up the fame..

How about TILT CKA?? battled puzle back in the day, but do you ever see his old shit?? no, because he didnt care about what everyone else thinks.. AND he STILL does panels that burns everyone..

wheres puzles new burner panels.. that puz he did wasnt even good..

PUZLE is a good writer, but king of melbourne.. im afraid not..

so stop sucking cock, do your own panels, and worry about yourself.. put up photos if you want, let everyone else decide for themselves..

Shutuuuup. People ARE deciding for themselves, that's what all the comments are.

And on the topic of self promotion, you really do yourself no favours with that arguament, Mr. I-post-all-my-oen-trains.

You sound like a fucking idiot.

im not saying that he isnt a melbourne legend, hes just not the one and only..

DUEL, PEST, SAIPAN, TAME, NEW, PRONTO... Ring any bells....

yeah it rings a few bells but you also forgot a few others!!! what about dskiz msa melburns own godfather of style!!!!????? he alone influenced more then most know!!!!

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by andthensome

yeah it rings a few bells but you also forgot a few others!!! what about dskiz msa melburns own godfather of style!!!!????? he alone influenced more then most know!!!!

yeah definitely man, theres heap more, just making a point..

listen to you, your all a bunch of old ladies. Now i personally prefer the work of puzle dma because i dont like throw ups, and in Australia throw ups arent a nescesity. The two scenes are totally different and both writers have their technical and stylistic merits.

dick heads.

Graffiti aside, fuck autrialia. lets step out of the 1920's and stop using the word "yankee". dont you guys have some kangaros or wombats to chase? fuck it. austrailia was a prison from people from europe, maybe it still is one great big giant homosexual prison. and im spent. :dazed:

gangster rap

Originally posted by MrAerosol

we know nothing about america. you hypocrit. what do you know about the aussie scene then huh? please enlighten us. i am waiting...

Puzle DtcKyt wait...? wrong thread?

Puzl (usa) is a sick rapper too. he did a song with Mac Mall and Ray Luv. That shit was gangster!

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by halloween013

Graffiti aside, fuck autrialia. lets step out of the 1920's and stop using the word "yankee". dont you guys have some kangaros or wombats to chase? fuck it. austrailia was a prison from people from europe, maybe it still is one great big giant homosexual prison. and im spent. :dazed:

your a dickhead.

yeah ill go chase the kangaroo while you go pimp your hoes, shoot someone and chill with you niggas... fuck you dickhead, get a life..

threads gone bad

would it ever be possible to just post flicks?

anymore classic puzle and dma/wca steel out there, i know there is shitloads, Melbourne has definitely spat some awesome writers, even after travelling i still think Melburn kicks ass... for style, quality and originality

Guest THE DUCKSICK

bottom line

puzle from australia was writing it first,way before puzle-kyt.not that im saying puzle-kyt aint dope,but i think he should change his name.but i know nowadays its alright to have the same tag,

Guest THE DUCKSICK
Originally posted by frank's Ton

yeah and Puzle from melb has been active since around 1987, the other KYT Im not so sure. If he is later then he is using the name he shouldnt be using, biting. Who cares if he is from another country/culture etc. If someone starts writing Seen in Adelaide, they get dissed hard. You dont have to be from NY to defend the originality of your name/tag. Originality is something which makes a writer stand out, respected. You dont copy names of NY or writers from anywhere else for that matter.

SO FUCKING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MrAerosol

we know nothing about america. you hypocrit. what do you know about the aussie scene then huh? please enlighten us. i am waiting...

where did i say i know anything about Australia or the graff scene? my comments did not even relate to this u fucking idiot.

Originally posted by halloween013

austrailia was a prison from people from europe,

i dont know where to start on how much of an idiot you sound like.

Originally posted by Jack Meoff

watch ur mouth when talking about a country and a scene u know absolutely nothing about.

eat your words.

yeah i bet puzle is gonna change his name because someone in a different country, on a different continent, on the other side of the earth was writing it first.

no matter how rad this guy is to you aussies, he's really not important enough for someone in america to change their name over him. furthermore, i really doubt either puzle cares, so let's just leave it alone.

americans dont know shit about the aussie scene at all. so none of u dickheads can say anything about us. and in turn most of us dont know much about your scene so we arent making comments about your scene. shut up about australia and our stereotypes. no wonder your country got attacked by terrorists.

Guest THE DUCKSICK

ITS AN ORIGINALITY THING

WHEN I WAS TRYING TO LOOK FOR A TAG BACK IN THE DAY,THERE WAS NAMES I WANTED TO WRITE SUCH AS FOUL,VAMP,ETC....EVEN THOUGH I KNEW THERE WAS KIDS FROM OVERSEAS WHO CLAIMED THOSE NAMES.I JUST DIDNT START WRITING IT BECAUSE IM FROM THE USA,I DIDNT WRITE IT OUT OF RESPECT!AND I WANTED TO HAVE MY OWN ORIGINAL TAG.THE POINT IS THERE ARE SO MANY ORIGANAL NAMES OUT THERE,YOU DONT HAVE TO BITE.

Guest frank's Ton
Originally posted by ALLSHITTY

yeah i bet puzle is gonna change his name because someone in a different country, on a different continent, on the other side of the earth was writing it first.

no matter how rad this guy is to you aussies, he's really not important enough for someone in america to change their name over him. furthermore, i really doubt either puzle cares, so let's just leave it alone.

in the recent book Aerosol Kingdom, writers like Iz the Wiz et al go on and on about how originality is the key, that if someone in some other country, some European to be exact, starts using their original names, then they would have no problem ringing them up to tell them to stop, even waiting for some of these dudes to show up at American graff events to tell them to stop using their names. Now some of those writers would sit at the bench and look at as many names as they can to avoid using one thats taken. The better writers would do this as a matter of course. Today this is almost outta hand. Euro's are probably more guilty of it than any NY writer so this aint a bash Puzle KYT post.

Archived