On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by tard0

b0b ,,,,,,, have you found pic yet????

Nope. It is on a different pc, one that is currently in a cardboard box in my spare room.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo...

hahahahaha long time no typin....well happy fukkin new year boys and girls.... well alots been posted since i was last around...man the uk was fukkin cold this winter........hahahaha got really fukt up on cider and rum and what ever the else i was drinken in bristol on new years and ended up with a pen and some stickers...mmmmm anyways oi wassup loco......hahahahaha hope all is well....loco u got any flicks of utrecht when ya visited the walls by ikea? would be good if ya could send me em?

well ill have some new walls from southampton soon....some fresh prods made down there..

well loco let me know....peace...http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p22ffea3471982489188cde9b8969e9d1/fa740024.jpg'>

yeh some shit pic but there good reaches believe me...

Re: yo...

Originally posted by pesky

hahahahaha long time no typin....well happy fukkin new year boys and girls.... well alots been posted since i was last around...man the uk was fukkin cold this winter........hahahaha got really fukt up on cider and rum and what ever the else i was drinken in bristol on new years and ended up with a pen and some stickers...mmmmm anyways oi wassup loco......hahahahaha hope all is well....loco u got any flicks of utrecht when ya visited the walls by ikea? would be good if ya could send me em?

well ill have some new walls from southampton soon....some fresh prods made down there..

well loco let me know....peace...http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p22ffea3471982489188cde9b8969e9d1/fa740024.jpg'>

yeh some shit pic but there good reaches believe me...

No problems bloke...I took the liberty of taking flix of most things (apart from your wall, as we left), so if you want some mail us, and lets trade some?

No flicks to add, but on my travels none the less.

Last night I was a bit pissed and was in town. At the end of the night I ended up at the local trainstation waiting for someone's friend to arrive. Being pissed I decide to walk all the way up the massive platform for no apparent reason other than boredom. As I get to the end a train pulls up, so I turn around and start walking back. As I'm walking the train stops and a couple of cars down about 7-8 blokes all wearing dark clothes lave the train and form a group on the platform, right ahead of me. And as I walk towards them one of them steps up to me (at this point I'm thinking that I'm gonna get robbed, as there were no cameras about and this was behind a building and out of sight) and says "Where did you come from?" angrily. "From (name of town deleted)." I reply. "No I mean did you come off the tracks?" "No, I came from the station". I see he's getting more and more pissed off and theres more of them coming at me now. "Did you just come off the tracks?" he asks again. At this point I'm thinking, right, I'm not gonna get out of this one and I didn't even do anything. "I just walked from the station down the platform and now I'm walking back". "Oh, that's all I wanted to know" he says and just walks off. As I'm walking past them they all stare at me giving me that "We'll let you off this time, but be careful" look.

Turns out they were Connex security...but I've never had any hassle at stations before, and I'm sure I don't look like the writer type, or the type that looks like I would be coming off the tracks anyway. So is it just my bad luck or are they becoming more vigilant now?

Originally posted by OZEK

No flicks to add, but on my travels none the less.

Last night I was a bit pissed and was in town. At the end of the night I ended up at the local trainstation waiting for someone's friend to arrive. Being pissed I decide to walk all the way up the massive platform for no apparent reason other than boredom. As I get to the end a train pulls up, so I turn around and start walking back. As I'm walking the train stops and a couple of cars down about 7-8 blokes all wearing dark clothes lave the train and form a group on the platform, right ahead of me. And as I walk towards them one of them steps up to me (at this point I'm thinking that I'm gonna get robbed, as there were no cameras about and this was behind a building and out of sight) and says "Where did you come from?" angrily. "From (name of town deleted)." I reply. "No I mean did you come off the tracks?" "No, I came from the station". I see he's getting more and more pissed off and theres more of them coming at me now. "Did you just come off the tracks?" he asks again. At this point I'm thinking, right, I'm not gonna get out of this one and I didn't even do anything. "I just walked from the station down the platform and now I'm walking back". "Oh, that's all I wanted to know" he says and just walks off. As I'm walking past them they all stare at me giving me that "We'll let you off this time, but be careful" look.

Turns out they were Connex security...but I've never had any hassle at stations before, and I'm sure I don't look like the writer type, or the type that looks like I would be coming off the tracks anyway. So is it just my bad luck or are they becoming more vigilant now?

Connex run one side of the train network in Melbourne too, and they have 'Travelsafe' groups. A bunch of rejects who couldn't even get the job of security guards, and they can't do shit to you, other than tell you of. Or call the cops if it's that bad. Either that or they were Ticket inspectors, but I'm not totally clued in to how your system works. Worst these people can do is hold you to call the cops though, seeing as though they'd only be security personnel.

You should of demanded the Charge Hands/Leaders name...

But you could still write a letter of complaint to Connex saying that they should of shown you some I.D or announced who they were...Demand a letter of apology...

Man... a little bit of power goes straight to some peoples heads....

Ego trippin like the Poolice...

Originally posted by zeeizm

You should of demanded the Charge Hands/Leaders name...

But you could still write a letter of complaint to Connex saying that they should of shown you some I.D or announced who they were...Demand a letter of apology...

Man... a little bit of power goes straight to some peoples heads....

Ego trippin like the Poolice...

<span style='color:purple'>Its happened to another 12oz bro, and me too..Check this out Z man. I got asked politely at a certain station near to us, why i was taking photos of badly buffed train. Now imagine the horror of said security/jobsworth person when i informed them of my "background"let say! Trainspotting IS a crime!</span> :eek:

Archived