On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok now give me just a bit of credit....Its my first post,via fotango.2nd, it took me ages to work out, and yes the shot has half my HP scanner on it...and 3rd.Its a wall i know,, but its the only shot i had lurking about at the time!!!Other than that, yippee!

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Jackson

:king:

Fuck me, aint they off the first 3 pages?? An old time bump there Jackson.

And loco here is the fotango info:

Once you've uploaded to fotango, click on the photo in fotango so it is large on the screen. On the right hand side menu, near the bottom, is the option "get link to this picture". Click it and above the picture the URL appears it should be like http://pics.fotango.com/p/e/0400446667_001P.jpg and won't say pictures in it (as I assume you got that file name by righclicking the image?). Anyway insert the URL you get from above the picture in fotango into the box that pops up when you click IMG in the 'write message' page here on 12oz.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Fuck me, aint they off the first 3 pages?? An old time bump there Jackson.

And loco here is the fotango info:

Once you've uploaded to fotango, click on the photo in fotango so it is large on the screen. On the right hand side menu, near the bottom, is the option "get link to this picture". Click it and above the picture the URL appears it should be like http://pics.fotango.com/p/e/0400446667_001P.jpg and won't say pictures in it (as I assume you got that file name by righclicking the image?). Anyway insert the URL you get from above the picture in fotango into the box that pops up when you click IMG in the 'write message' page here on 12oz.

<span style='color:purple'>If i still have problems, then it could well be a case on "Scanner for sale...1 carefull owner!"</span> :lol:

Originally posted by capslock

so nice.etch bath is gettin so used now the enemie will find out how to get rid of it.they will think of sum chemical to get rid of it i bet.

Something similar has already been invented.

It is a sort of acetate covering that is stuck in sheets onto the window. The etch then only penetrates the plastic sheet, which can then be ripped off and replaced.

I might try and get an exclusive UK re-sellers license for it, at this rate.

Archived