On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

6 Graff Oddities

The 6 Oddities of Graff:

1. If a female writer was to go all city would she be labelled 'queen'?

2. Why are toys called toys?

3. Why does yellow paint always seem to drip?

4. Why do all the most famous tags have 4 letters?

5. AND WHY OH WHY is it that the first letter of your name is the same or EXTREMELY close to the first letter of your tag?

6. Why do drippy pen tags look good while sprayed tags that drip seem to be accociated with inexperience?

Think about it man....just think about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

Kings Lynn is ghetto (for east anglia anyway). Theres shit loads of asylum seekers inhabiting the horrible council estates and the locals are are none too accomodating either. It was voted as one of the three unfriendliest places in the UK a couple of years ago. Since the south lynn hall of fame was knocked down in 2002, there is only one reason left to visit there.........:confused:

yeh yeh i know what you're on about, and also king's lynn was fucking weird when we were there, on a saturday night at 9 oclock barely anywhere was open in the town centre apart from chippys and the only people walking about were alone and carrying take away food... we walked across this mad area which was just pathways and piles of dirt and shit, all 3 of us proper felt like we were about to be murdered... and also, at the gig there were loads of young girls with big tits snogging each other, but i aint complaining about that shit! one good thing about that place though is my aunt lives there and works in the cambells factory and sorts us out enough tins of soup, peas and fray bentos pies... and and finally to add to the fabulous place names list is place you go past on the way to kings lynn called hilgay... wonderful

Re: 6 Graff Oddities

Originally posted by DeadPonies

The 6 Oddities of Graff:

1. If a female writer was to go all city would she be labelled 'queen'?

2. Why are toys called toys?

3. Why does yellow paint always seem to drip?

4. Why do all the most famous tags have 4 letters?

5. AND WHY OH WHY is it that the first letter of your name is the same or EXTREMELY close to the first letter of your tag?

6. Why do drippy pen tags look good while sprayed tags that drip seem to be accociated with inexperience?

Think about it man....just think about it.

never really thought about these questions man...ill give ago at awnserin them..

1...if a girl writer kinged or queened london or any where else...i gess id call her a queen.

2....toys are for the younger people in life...so im gessin there called toys due to the in experiance they got?

3....i have no idea about this one mate:o

4...not all the big names... seige..fry...chock...steas....zomby...akt..petro..gusto

5....hmmmm i know people with out the 1st letter of there tags...but i do know a few peeps with the 1st letter in there word associated with there name

6...yes this one...hmmm...i gess it just looks better and is harder to do in my oppinion...

just a try at awnsering...

Ive often thought that was true. Must be some big coincidence... or some deep-seated subconcious malarky.

Re: 6 Graff Oddities

Think about it man....just think about it. [/b]

with only 26 letters in the alphabet, well its bound to be close someway!Unless you only ever tag a number! :rolleyes:

." Why do drippy pen tags look good while sprayed tags that drip seem to be accociated with inexperience? "

I think its to do with the control of the can--anyone can bomb with a pen....but its more difficult to do a can tag without the drips--

Originally posted by printscreen

IT AINT GOOD WEN THEY RUIN YA XMAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heated: :hatred: :mad2: :evil: :evil2:

live with it son..on the other hand i had sum good fun on the lines while you on the other hand visited sumin as hot as crisp roast turkey...gos to show how you need to use ur head in these things....and not just ur greed:p

Archived