On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

Loads of folks are talking about this.. One chap I know was approached and declined as he would be filmed teaching the faker and didn't fancy his face on tv.

What I don't get is how they gonna judge him? Surely writers would have to judge and they would know other writers a mile off? Also if it is against 3 other wirters (like they usually have the faker up against 3 proper ones at the end) does that mean that he will have to burn 3 writers? Won't they get shamed?? Or will he have to do a wholecar? Or what??

some one tell me what day this is on plz sounds good and what channel will this be on???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

^^

We'll be coming, we'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road...

Gwarn bob, a bit of footie never hurt anyone...

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by sneak

...i personally thought the writer persuaded to do it was a bit stupid. i mean, why actually show your face on prime time tele, i dunno. sounds bit iffy.

I caught the writer in question on a late night TV show about business entrepreneurs not so long ago so he’s obviously not camera shy..

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Europe

Gwarn bob, a bit of footie never hurt anyone...

Obviously you have never met a Millwall fan.

Originally posted by b0b

Loads of folks are talking about this.. One chap I know was approached and declined as he would be filmed teaching the faker and didn't fancy his face on tv.

What I don't get is how they gonna judge him? Surely writers would have to judge and they would know other writers a mile off? Also if it is against 3 other wirters (like they usually have the faker up against 3 proper ones at the end) does that mean that he will have to burn 3 writers? Won't they get shamed?? Or will he have to do a wholecar? Or what??

Spots.. good work on the flicks fella

yeh ^^^ exactly what i was thinking. still. sounds interesting.

scoob, you could have got a better angle on that thl you cant see where it is and that the best bit bout it, sik plot.

i realy wana know when that progs on if they put someone up against 1 year writers it will be so bait to them :)

http://www.upptown.eu.org/upload/uploaded/10980.jpg'>

http://www.upptown.eu.org/upload/uploaded/10981.jpg'>

http://www.upptown.eu.org/upload/uploaded/10982.jpg'>

sorry if some of my fliks turn to euro-wank, its when those fuckers at uptown graff deleat fliks they think arnt worthy of beeing on thr site and the numbers of there fliks shift.

Re: notts

Originally posted by monkey47

any body got any info on paint shops or legal spots in notts? might be popping up there this weekend. cheers.:idea:

coverage in west end arcade in market square thats the only paint shop. most used legal spots are russels and arches drop us an email and ill get sum1 2 show u arouns or i will bombersbest@hotmail.com

Coverage Art Supplies - Stocks.. Montana, Belton, Burner chrome, Coverall, caps, Inks, markers, vids, mags, clothing aswell as various other items. Can be found at Unit21 West End Arcade Nottingham or Tel 07779254764

ask someone in coverage 2 take u 2 one of the spots.

hope that helps u

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Thats why bOb is a Brighton & Hove Albion fan,who goes to games with Fatboy Slim! :lol:

What the heck are you talking about??

Archived