Skaters Looking for good forum::::::

Ran_dumbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, the suspense is killing me, I'm so bored. I'm considering getting a drink and going to bed... there's like 2 people posting on here.... everyone else is out getting drunk and high, or in bed early for church in the morning. The fact of the matter is, 12oz is dead alot of times on Saturday night. It's my pleasure to provide laughs for you though.

iono , i skate and thats mostly what i do, but i hate talking to skaters about skating. it so trivial and pointless, blah blah rodney, blah blah jamie blah blah penny. yeh yeh theyre all good but iwa done oogling over them like 4 years ago. so i talk shit on here and its way more satisfying. bleedat!

nah,I haven't skated for abour 2 years....sice I blew out my ACL.....I was 25 then.........I still read the mags and shit.......and my choices for people to blow up are.....

P.J. Ladd

Darrel Stanton

Peter Ramondetta

Scott Kane

Van Wastell

John Igei

Jake Rupp

Ryan Gallant

Casey Rigney(what's up man?)

Tony Montgomery

and Rich Adler

these guys are going to make a huge impact on future ams.....and skatebaording for that matter......

im not gonna do it, im feeling kinda apathetic

but saying 'inline', 'rollerblading' or 'aggressive skating'...

will get you strung up around these parts

i cant remember who started a rollerblading thread but wow

did that thread ever backfire on them

it turned into about 30 pages of hatred

it was quite funny

Archived