just so yall know, i aint quitting shit...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by garth vader:

the only thing you've done is delete everything that made you look bad

if you wanna come up to UP, we can add "beating garth nearly to death then pissing on him while the crowd laughs in amusement" to the list if youd like. you make the call...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

the amount of dumbasses i've delt with in this last year is absolutely unparralelled in the universe. i am the beast master. i took their shit and shoved it back down their throat like a corn cob sized dick. i took it all as jokes and so even when they were pulling their hair out about me, i was laughing all the way to the wall... this new crop of shit talking haters, hiding behind fake names, just another flash in the pan... i aint quittin 120z, i aint quittin painting, an i aint quitting pissing you off wiht my existence.... eat a dick bitches, seeking got something for that...

seeking innocence

hater hater

natalie imbruglia listener

halle berry breast requester

bad speller

anticonquistador

long bold list maker

fuck all yall sayer

hangin out with mero & kema bomber

taking multivitamins at my girls request cause she thinks i dont eat properly

WHAT WHAT

yeah whatever ya rockstar, apparently you've quit returning emails though....WHAT WHAT.......what?

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

when did you email me? if it was recent, i dont remember getting it. if it was a while ago i was on the road and lost all concept of returning anything... hit me up again, sorry bro...

t'was a while back...cant't remember what it was about now...i know how it is for the life of a hiphophunk...s'all gravy...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

<jump on that bandwagon> word, yo seeking, come bug again.. finally got me a nice pair of UP gloves..

its all about the train gloves dude... people are steady fronting...

you going to UP? if so i'll see you there, if not im trying to make my way down the coast afterwords... either way im sure we'll hook up again... maybe this time we can go hang out at spike's...

• 8 years later...
...i didnt think you were gonna leave...i dont wanna portray something bigger then i am, be self-righteous, or step on a soap box...im a newbie to the site, and at first i was freakin at all the assholes and kinda became a little disillusioned, but after a some tyme i gotta say...whose weaker, the ignorant, or those of us who let them affect us and pollute our energy...i dunno...i see all these doods who it would seem have accomplished soooo much in their art and have higher universal goals and issues...but are concerned with dealing with kids who are teething on caps...i hate to see anyone leave all pissed..and yes its always the good ones that seem to go...but holy shit, there are people like this at my work, at the bars i goto, the coffe shop i stop by, the person i stand behind in the grocery line, THEY are all over...its fukin hard not letting the shit get to you and freakin out saying why the fuck do i bother...it kinda sucks seeing the 'ghosts' of 12oz really let this shit effect them...im still really fukin disturbed over that hole ouija fiasco...i dunno...i just try to shut 'em out like 'buzzing fridges and detuned radios'...and no i havent lost hope...all is not lost...ugh..wurds suck sometymes...rOe

haha, newb!

ha.

i dont remember exactly what this was about, but i know i was making fun of people.

surprise, right?

i was also most certainly drunk.

again, surprise...

having an online record of the last decade of your life is a dicey move. ha.

naw, this was june of 2001. this was the beginning stages of my eventual total meltdown. i was living in a penthouse apt. in oakland, jobless, rationing myself to one personal pizza a day, devoting all the rest of my money to beer. i was stealing needles from an accupuncturist and experimenting on myself trying to fix all my problems. it didnt. there are threads on here detailing the process though.

i also have real extensive journals from this period of my life. that was a dark, bad, bad place.

shit was fun though.

Archived