just so yall know, i aint quitting shit...

seeking

the amount of dumbasses i've delt with in this last year is absolutely unparralelled in the universe. i am the beast master. i took their shit and shoved it back down their throat like a corn cob sized dick. i took it all as jokes and so even when they were pulling their hair out about me, i was laughing all the way to the wall... this new crop of shit talking haters, hiding behind fake names, just another flash in the pan... i aint quittin 120z, i aint quittin painting, an i aint quitting pissing you off wiht my existence.... eat a dick bitches, seeking got something for that...

seeking innocence

hater hater

natalie imbruglia listener

halle berry breast requester

bad speller

anticonquistador

long bold list maker

fuck all yall sayer

hangin out with mero & kema bomber

taking multivitamins at my girls request cause she thinks i dont eat properly

WHAT WHAT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...i didnt think you were gonna leave...i dont wanna portray something bigger then i am, be self-righteous, or step on a soap box...im a newbie to the site, and at first i was freakin at all the assholes and kinda became a little disillusioned, but after a some tyme i gotta say...whose weaker, the ignorant, or those of us who let them affect us and pollute our energy...i dunno...i see all these doods who it would seem have accomplished soooo much in their art and have higher universal goals and issues...but are concerned with dealing with kids who are teething on caps...i hate to see anyone leave all pissed..and yes its always the good ones that seem to go...but holy shit, there are people like this at my work, at the bars i goto, the coffe shop i stop by, the person i stand behind in the grocery line, THEY are all over...its fukin hard not letting the shit get to you and freakin out saying why the fuck do i bother...it kinda sucks seeing the 'ghosts' of 12oz really let this shit effect them...im still really fukin disturbed over that hole ouija fiasco...i dunno...i just try to shut 'em out like 'buzzing fridges and detuned radios'...and no i havent lost hope...all is not lost...ugh..wurds suck sometymes...rOe

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by Are2:

yo tearz!

how is post university life treating you..

i got no job, and a few convictions..hahahaa

j/k..

congratulations are2! good shit. post university life is boring duke, i'm just scrubbin it right now. i got no job either, and i kinda like it. it'll get better. stay up homie....

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

hangin out with mero & kema bomber

WHAT WHAT

STRAIGHT GANGSTA! LIKE THAT! NIGGAZ KNOW THE FLAVE WHEN SEEKING COME THROUGH SUCKAZ IS LIKE TOM GREENS MISSING NUT SON!! THEY CANT HANG NIGGA!! YOU PUNK ASS HERBS BEST RECOGNIZE BEFORE YOU FEEL SOME NINES, STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN LIKE SKYDIVING NIGGA!! BRING THE DRAMA!! ITS NOTHIN KID!! COMEDY!!

MERODOGS

STOMPIN HERBS

LIKE SIDEWALK

MLB PREZ DUKE

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by MeroSeis:

SUCKAZ IS LIKE TOM GREENS MISSING NUT SON!! THEY CANT HANG NIGGA!!

YES! YES! HAHAHA

Well said, seeking... now I completely understand why you act like the way you do.

It's pathetic to think that while I'm out getting up, making money, and planning vacations for myself, fags on this board make different names for themselves just to talk shit about me... if I had nuts, I bet garth vader would be the first person to suck on them.

I'm not leaving this board anytime soon... I hope nobody else is either. This board is pure internet entertainment at it's finest and no fucking dirt bag is gonna take that away from me. Besides, I'm gonna have lots of flicks to post on the bench from my summer vacation. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

haha secret you've proven your hypocrisy. while you were talking shit about me, i was out getting up and partying with drunk sluts. and seeking, what makes you think you had such an impressive impact on this board? the only thing you've done is delete everything that made you look bad...they shuouldn't give insecure people the power to delete topics and ban people

Archived