SUPERTHREAD :: computer_problems

Dirty_habiT

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by --zeSto--

but seriously, dont rack your brains about it, I think that it's a much

nigger fix than something I could fix. I'll need the next server update.

Heh.

Well, I Dirty tried to help me, but no luck... Does anyone have serial numbers for Electric Rain Swift 3D v3.0 for Macs? The usual crack sites (astalavista.com, etc.), didn't help, and Surfer's Serials doesn't have it, since this version is a recent release. Thanks in advance. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/bind9.html

from what I understand BIND is the most widely used DNS server.... but, from the sounds of it, you're trying to, instead of accessing your page over the web using an IP, you're wanting to use a domain name. Now that, correct me if I'm wrong, is not possible to do without paying for a domain name. On the other hand, you can use BIND to host a domain name on your internal network. So other computers on your LAN could access one another using canonical names rather than IP addresses.

• 1 year later...

yes... only basic cable is able to be received by most tv sets.... now I believe if you have a cable box, you may be able to pull some more channels.... now keep in mind, I know this from personal experience, my cable modem was acting up and when the guy came to fix it, the problem was the splitter. See, the tv pulls some of the signal from the line, so it weakened the signal to the point of the cable modem not being able to use it. But that only happened once, and the tv works fine with cable and the internet most all of the time. Even when my cable modem bill doesn't get paid, I still get basic cable... SWEET!

I don't pay for my satellite either, we use hacked access cards and emulators... tteeeeheee.e

stuff i learned while searching www.microsoft.com for information on my computer shutting down by itself:

-you can create a keyboard shortcut to a folder by creating a regular shortcut to it on the desktop, right click>properties, and enter the desired shortcut key combination under summary>shortcut

-remember the clipboard on the macs at school ? i always wondered where it is on xp, you can access it by clicking start>run and typing clpbrd

in other news, i am in the process of learning a "simple" programming language called Euphoria

Originally posted by slave_one

not really a computer problem, but...

how do i know if there is spyware on my machine?

start>control panel>add/delete programs

go and delete anything you didn't download but is there and has the downloaded icon next to it. Except the windows updates.. for some reason people decide those are ok to delete sometimes.

Guest mikro137

spybot

try this to remove all of your spyware concerns.

http://www.safer-networking.org/

spybot = best program on teh market , and best of all , its essentaily free (they ask for a small donation , but if you dont want to give one , tehy dont care THAT much) be sure to run updates regularly (this ensures you remove ALL spyware) and you should be good to go.

hey dirty , where ya been , hit a nigga up

peas

mikro

help me please.

i was using the computer and i leaned on the keyboard, pressing a shitload of buttons at once..

my webpage (happened to be 12oz) refreshed and when it did, all the typefaces were big..

i redid the settings on the computer and looked all over for ways to change my font size preference (so a lot of type on web pages, such as the box in which i am typing a response to a thread, is the smallest size possible; my hotmail looks mostly normal)

but most type on web pages is huge, like i've got eye problems or something.

i can't figure out how to change it back and it makes my web pages huge which is really annoying..

any ideas???

(i've got aol btw, because i use those free cds.)

^^ try resetting your text size under the view tab at the top of the page to a smaller size.

in this forum, when i click on links sometimes it tells me that i am

trying to download a .php file instead of going to the thread. whats up with that? is that my computer or this site?

anyhelp greatly appreciated...

y

Archived