ZEPHYR: THE LEGEND THAT WAS AHEAD OF HIS TIME...

ETHREADZNY

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
it makes perfect sense. every single flix in this thread looks exactly the same.

no one is hatin on history. i know my history thats how come i can speak on it. as i stated before i give him respect for doing his thing. no one is tryin to take that from him. but for you to say that his style has evoled would be a straight fantasy on your behalf. niggas got the same tired style he's been rockin since the 70's (nothing wrong with that if that is your cup of tea) please read what i said before making ridiculous statements like "he's kill it"

bem ktc mpc cia top imok allstars

no need for lessons

i'm no johnny come lately, i was there

I'm not on anybodies dick, but I see a contradiction here. You say he hasn't evolved or whatever, but then say that Cope 2 has in style?? I know that whenever I see any pieces by Cope it looks like everyone I see dated for the past 10 or so many years. Same concept, even in alot of the fill ins. Just different colors.

I don't want to stir shit towards his direction, but while you are schooling people, how could you not see that ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived