willy.wonka superthread

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catwash

Re: Willy Wonka

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

Euro people dont "write", they "draw" hahahaha... my bad, dont take it seriously

so whats your definition of writing?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

willy wonka..magnet for drama..attacked by dwarf woman..

i got attacked by some midget screaming bitch at the visionaries show last night,i went to her house with a few other people that had tickets,she didnt , so she had to pay,but somehow.....when we got to the club she got in and the ticket collector didnt seem to think it was my ticket.so i called her..

she came back to the door and acted like she didnt even know me..thats when i got pissed..

the bouncers knew what was going on and let me in for free.."i guess"

they found her and booted her out..this little std carrying hoe threw a im a little princess fit!

talkin about,"im from new york,i'll have you killed."i just told her that who ever she would send,"make sure they know that they're gonna get thier ass kicked..."

this girl was screamin..i had to ride in the same car with her..we were supposed to be friends,but she acted like she didnt know me,so that was the end of my respect for her....i started losing respect for her when she said it was a beautiful thing for some guy to stick his dick in some other guys asshole..19yr old trampin golddigger with a 40somethin yr old man..

this girl went through the extreme of banging her head on the dashboard of the car..tryin to give psycho looks...i stayed calm, but i did have fun callin her drama whore..then i just skipped the drama and just started tellin the bitch to shut up..cause she wouldnt..it would get quiet and then more screamin came...my friend told us to get out of the car..so i step out on to the road and "it was pretty cool by thier standards", but i said,"come on bitch,i'll walk you home.

of course she didnt, so i went back to the party..my home girl calls me up and said sorry for leavin me,i said it was ok and im through with that little "bitch"..it was a great understanding among all who witnessed the way she acted like she didnt know me...so i treated her bad..the names i called her were slut,hoe,drama whore,drama queen,gold diggin cunt,tellin her to shut up was my main objective....i didnt know i could piss somebody off so bad.

:mexican:

Guest willy.wonka

moral of the story..you dont fuck with a alien night owl,but never fuck with a midget bitch from NEW YORK...

i got kicked and slapped...i liked gettin slapped so i gave her a clean shot..she broke her bag on my face.

im sorry to the ladies of 12oz who think that willy has gone bad..my weekend has been filled with drama..

blah hahahahhaa :lol:

ive been kicked out of a car before and ill tell you...

its a great time to go into a blank mindstate

light up a cigarette and fall into bliss

watching the smoke drift behind you

knowing that you are calm and enjoying life

while someone else is going through hell

because of you

Guest Stapler

Damm midget bitches, i hate them just tell her to`grow up` literally. She will get so pissed off at you and if you do you have to video tape it matter of fact i am going to tell some short bitches to grow up tommorow. Yeah show that gold digging whore, slap her for me........

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by uncle-boy

you should have done to her, what you did to that grunt earlier this week. :lol:

i know, she said that she was gonna get some fool to kill me..i told her i otta beat her ass for sayin that...then i dropped it.

she was crazy...i dont think she remembers any logic i spoke last night..like "shut up, i think we should go fuck:D."i think all she remembers is slut, bitch, go suck more of your old mans dick..i think rents due...i was gettin real deep on this girl.she tried with me,but nobody really knows me too well.so she couldnt..just death threats and my life is over and"KARMA BARMA"? i had no idea, but i think she was trying to put a curse on me..

my homegirls said, "it was like you were flowin on a microphone."they thought i was pretty funny..i didint think so..i did call her a midget ass muppet though..just to throw this screamin banshee off..

another friendship.....down the drain...this girl was wierded out anyways.

i feel sorry for her man, cause now i know what he goes through...

he punched her in the face before...:beat:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by WhenOne

blah hahahahhaa :lol:

ive been kicked out of a car before and ill tell you...

its a great time to go into a blank mindstate

light up a cigarette and fall into bliss

watching the smoke drift behind you

knowing that you are calm and enjoying life

while someone else is going through hell

because of you

you couldnt have said it better.i was in perfect bliss...i got dropped off in the rain by my homeboy and walked a half mile home..happy that it was raining..i was happy.:)

im happy that it happened.

Guest willy.wonka

pleed beleeb,if she said i was a nerdy no life boy that spends his time on 12oz...i woulda gotten upset and sad..;)

what stupid bitch. you guys shouldve left her on her own. thats tight the visionaries played there. i saw the visionarier open up for xzibit up in humboldt a couple years back. theyre dope. i havent met anyone whos heard of them before. the dudes were pretty cool. i saw em before the concert and they kicked me a poster and a cd. phife was there too and he kept bitching about the soundman so he was kinda wack. this kid from my school claimed he tried to fight phife after the concert but hes just a retard.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

im sorry to the ladies of 12oz who think that willy has gone bad..my weekend has been filled with drama..

stop hanging out with psyho ass bitches. oh wait, i'm the one with tourette syndrome. hahah not really.

was this j-low ?

willy don't tell me that j-low did this shit to you

or was it andysay?

sorry - i haven't been in touch lately

wally world's been workin my ass hard

but minus all the drama

HOW THE FUCK WAS 2-MEX AND THEM?

i can't believe i missed that shit

did that drama fuck up the show for you-hope not

-stupid bitches,stay the fuck in the kitchen

peace out

i woulda cut her fuckin head off and threw her limp lifeless body out the window..i fuckin hate midget bitches with attitude....especially that stupid midget singer bitch from MTV true life im a fuckin retarded midget...you see that stupid ass bitch who wanted to sing...man i was like STUPID ASS HOE YOUR A FUCKIN MIDGET YOUR NEVER GONNA LAND A MOTHER FUCKIN CAREER YOU FUCKIN DUMBASS UGLY HOE WITH YOUR UGLY FATASS....stupid bitch...i fuckin hate her so bad i want to stuff her in a trash can and put steel beam over it so she coudlnt get out haa

Guest willy.wonka

Re: was this j-low ?

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

willy don't tell me that j-low did this shit to you

yeah man, it was J-lo..this little girl looks like J-lo...

i keep hearing that she's gonna ive me a call,but i'd rather not hear from her.

Archived