willy.wonka superthread

i eat poo

Guest me IS cool

.... and as he searched for blood and "poo" he couldn't find any so he decided to smoke crack out of his 3 foot tall bong.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

however while smoking out of this crack pipe, he began to have very bad hallucinations. In these hallucinations, he saw a very old chinese man.

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/kids/jackiechan/images/uncle_.gif'>

oooooone moooooore thing..

He also began to see very small dancing leprechauns name wanda. Oh the joys of crack were realized by him.

Guest SerialRapisT

Hansel said "What the fuck! You use to suck me harder than that crack pipe once a week!" Irritated but obliged to get a good nut off; Hansel flipped over the boulder he kept his wallet under and thumbed through the bills.

Guest willy.wonka

he then saw a small hole that lead to his wallet and a dirt stain on clydes shoulder..he knew then that clyde has been stealing money..in a heat of rage HANSEL

Guest willy.wonka

your stories are cool,but they're starting to suck.

when Hansel saw that Daniel was there...Hansel bit his fucking head off and spit it at Clyde...Clyde then saw the terrible effects of crack and that he has been hanging around a giant bear for the past 20 years and ran home to his wife and children...leaving Hansel the bear to journey alone...searching

note:if you see that someone has continued the story in your place...please erase your post.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

when Hansel saw that Daniel was there...Hansel bit his fucking head off and spit it at Clyde...Clyde then saw the terrible effects of crack and that he has been hanging around a giant bear for the past 20 years and ran home to his wife and children...leaving Hansel the bear to journey alone...searching

hansel is dead.:spent:

Originally posted by iCEBERG

for more crack. but because he was all cracked up, someone shot him in the face, and didnt know he was dead, so he went on to live a life of a cracked up bear with a hole in his face who didnt know he was dead

word is born. "i never want to blow up/ cause i never want to fall off"

Guest willy.wonka

the bear walked the streets,looking for a friend...there at a corner..he bumped into a young girl named ALICE..

Originally posted by willy.wonka

the bear walked the streets,looking for a friend...there at a corner..he bumped into a young girl named ALICE..

he found alice's young nubile body quite tempting so he raped her bear style, cut her stomach out, and threw her in a dumpster. he continued his journey down the street and met up with a fellow named Emurse.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

who was out on a coke run, scored a ball, and went with the other guy back to his place

then he sat at his computer with him and posted posts of nonsense on websites based around graffiti. Emurse then remembered that he had 1000mg's of hydrocodone in his bedroom and he proceeded to go sniff it.

Guest willy.wonka

is drugs all you know?take it to another level///

hansel seeing that his life was based on drugs,he became a bear of living fire and grew 10 feet taller..he burst out the window and ran the streets,causing terror...goerge bush didnt like this terror,so he sent his wife out...that nobody knows about to stop the 20ft bear of flames..

Guest willy.wonka

the first lady...mrs.bush sniffed a line out of georgy boys super stash and became quik and fierce...water shot out of her butt...

HANSEL then....

Guest willy.wonka

THE RETURN OF CLYDE

Clyde,with his wife and children saw this on the news....feeling patriotic he put on his super human outfit that looked like regular hillbilly overalls and rode his majestical flying pig to....

• 3 months later...
Guest ArtvandaL

Willy Wonka

I'm watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on TV right now!, I swear, their in that scene that the grandfather and the boy are drinkin some kind of a dope ass antigravitational liquor, and their floating and spinning an shit, oh no, the kid is gonna go through the fan!!!, help him! someone help him!!! alright he got down... damn I love this movie.

Euro people dont "write", they "draw" hahahaha... my bad, dont take it seriously

Archived