i am wack !!!

seeks_oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i agree thats funny shit how u said it was illegal but the guy is doin all the shit in the daytime and all ur cans just spread out. anyways it looks like your painting skills are good just gotta work on color schemes and letter structur its good your starting simple but those letters arent good you should map out a good clear sketch and take it to the walls just the way you planned, if you dont have a sketch i found in my first few outings it didnt come out the way i wanted it too. dont worry about it jsut practice and youll make perfect

Originally posted by seeking

my advice, in no particular order...

change your name

dont mix cases like that (either keep both E's upper, or lower, but not one of each)

umm, ok, thats it. but do both of those things. and actually, if you do the first, the second one wont apply. but you get the idea.

otherwise, you kept it simple which is good. if anything else, i would say work on keeping the letters more 'straight'... like, not bubbly like that. look at people like SPone. perfect example of simple shit that is real fresh.

good luck tiger...

come home and look at eel. two cases rock the house like a kid who is too drunk to embarass himself by painting.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

why does everyone always try to fucking legal peice....god i fucking hate legals..id rather look at one page of straight urban bombing than 20 pages of fucking legal productions from the midwest

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%%%%%

Guest freighthed

what's the deal with the "eE"'s like that???if you have more than one of the same letter make the letter the same everytime...DUR..haha but seriously concider kickboxing lessons in the near future..

Archived