i am wack !!!

seeks_oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FlamingHobo

at least he's not sucking cocks in paper chase and trying to wow people with bullshit blackbook productions...at least he's painting.

Guest TresOne

If that's only your 5th peice, then it's not bad at all. I mean, the fade on that is pretty nice for just your 5th time... good stuff, keep at it.

my advice, in no particular order...

change your name

dont mix cases like that (either keep both E's upper, or lower, but not one of each)

umm, ok, thats it. but do both of those things. and actually, if you do the first, the second one wont apply. but you get the idea.

otherwise, you kept it simple which is good. if anything else, i would say work on keeping the letters more 'straight'... like, not bubbly like that. look at people like SPone. perfect example of simple shit that is real fresh.

good luck tiger...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

why does everyone always try to fucking legal peice....god i fucking hate legals..id rather look at one page of straight urban bombing than 20 pages of fucking legal productions from the midwest

I HAVE GOOD REASON TO SAY, CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!!

Well, considering SK is short for Seek. And that's an oldschool writer in your city. You should definately respect that and change your name!

I have no critisism on that one piece, but keep painting and let's see your shit in 2-3 years from now!

Originally posted by seeks_oner

umm this was done illegaly we just made it a production and did it at night...........

which is why that guy is finishing his piece in broad daylight and you left cans all over the place?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived