Pysa

Guest $$Mr.Money$$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

people on 12oz are always talking shit on LTS KOG because of the style, you guys claim that shit is played out, or that they all have the same style. open your eyes and look for once. cant you see that PYSA has some of the dopest pieces to ever grace the city of LA, not to mention he rolls around with ZES and REVOK killing dope spots night after night. i think the real problem is the shit talkers are just unhappy cause LTS/KOG styles are smoking their wack simple stock tip trains garbage.

much props to PYSA and ZES.

I agree..............these guys are the best............and its real hard to beat the best....much props to Kog Lts etc...............thanks for providing us with amazingly beautiful destruction to look at...............

Guest uncle-boy

holy shit ass muther fucker this guy is fucking dope.

but truth be told...i can step to him.........in a Dance Party contest! yee-haw.

joke.

"right click. save as"

this guy is a new inspiration. bump.

Originally posted by loudhardfast

people on 12oz are always talking shit on LTS KOG because of the style, you guys claim that shit is played out, or that they all have the same style. open your eyes and look for once. cant you see that PYSA has some of the dopest pieces to ever grace the city of LA, not to mention he rolls around with ZES and REVOK killing dope spots night after night. i think the real problem is the shit talkers are just unhappy cause LTS/KOG styles are smoking their wack simple stock tip trains garbage.

much props to PYSA and ZES.

i second that notion.

• 8 years later...

Hi room /forum writers and wankers lovers and haters ..... Old shcool Graffers and toys

Im Care From BNF Beauty Never Fades UK London been going since 84 and yeah still rocking in my cru / team are Easse 329 Asmer and mysef Care we look to recruit so bare that in mind...

Nicely put together Forum just like to thank the Administrators for their efforts and to all you writers that make it work.... Peace Care You can see our work on

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45627980@N03

Archived