NEED TO VENT

Guest SPLINTER

Guest SPLINTER

some motherfucker dented my 70 chevelle. at first i thought it was my own fault for jumping off a curb the other day but no, the highest scrape is more than half way up the quarter panel (33cm frome the bottom of the panel to the very top of the scrape) and the bottom of the quarter panel is more than 45cm of the ground so it would take a curb that is about 50cm tall to to that damage and ive nevere seen one that high anywhere near the area i drive through. the damage also came frome the top down for all i can see so the car shouldve been just a bit taller than mine. it was a white car too, and its not clean, and somewhere on the car theres a black strip of either paint or someshit. all three of my uncles cars are white, i inspected to of them and no dice, one is too short (civic) the other one is spottless. im waiting for his suburban to show up, its white and has a big black strip of plastic of whatever on the side. i seriously doubt it happened at school, i park in the boonies for a reason and my best friend parks closest to me and his car isnt white or black. fuck im pissed. the car is like my substitute for everything i dont have (good looks, girlfriend, etc.) and its the only thing that even remotely interests both me and my dad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by podrido

whats a material possesion? is that when u get plugged in the ass?

ahahahahahahahhaah

godamnn i shit myslef i laughed so hard

Guest SPLINTER

cant do shit. i know it was my uncles burban but he said he didnt do shit. hes gonna stick to it too. i cant bring in insurance or get revenge cuz then my grampa would get pissed cuz the family is fighting itself and then he'll get sick and shit and id rather suck it up and be more of a man than my uncle and just do what it takes to fix the car. the hit aint bad, its an easy pull out but the paint was 2-3 years in april and that shit cracked and theres no way to match the paint now, its to old so its gonna make the otherwise decent paint job look like shit untill i get the $$ and time to sand the car and primer it. fuck it, i guess the big block project get pushed back again to save the body. fuck it wouldnt piss me off so much if my uncle would just be a fucking man for once. but whatever id rather have the fam together and gramps alive.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Get your uncle back for it if you are completely sure........Not to his car because he will first suspect you. Do something to one of his possesions you are sure is of equal value.....BUT I REPEAT UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE IT WAS HIM.....ie: he has marks on his car at the same level or someone saq him hit it. Then leave it be.......But fighting over it would cause your grandfather to probably be sick then you are definatly a wise person........Good looking out for your grandfather

Guest SPLINTER

i know it was the burban but i dont know if it was HIM. i think it was my cousin who was driving the burban because when he came home today he couldnt even look me in the face. i measured the distance between the black grip on his bumper (scraped) to the a small scrape under the his tailight and it was 18cm apart. then i measure from the black line in the dent to the scrape over the dent and it was just over 18cm (due to the dent i guess) then i saw a higher scratch that was sort of pink and i looked at his taillight and it had a little lip on it at the bottom so i measured distances again and they matched. then my brother saw that the tail light of the burban was a little out of place. the only thing that kills our case is that he had already damaged that same tail light when he backed into a fence.

my bro hates my uncle so he want to bring legal action (car is under my bro's name for insurance purposes) but i said NO. see what happens.

damn that's a burn. i was parked next to somebody in the Ralph's parking lot the other day and when i got back from shopping i realized that they left a big scratch in my door from what looked like them throwing their door open into mine. i dont know but stupid people piss me off.

dude.... i envy you and feel your pain... my dream car is a 72 chevelle ss 454 ls6.... anywho man i know what you mean one of my real good friends who died in may had just sold his car (a 70 chevelle) to a friend of mine who was fixing it up and like 2 weeks ago someone stole it and stripped it BAD everything even the fuckin doors and the hood man....

Archived