:DogEatDog: A Sunday Semiserious Post.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Last night i was searching through my tapes, and i found some dog eat dog ones. I started listening to all boro kings and i realised that, lame or not, many of those songs are part of my teens soundtrack. I have repetedly got drunk or danced and sometimes fought under those tunes.

I cant really say that i have their music on a high appreciation nowadays, but i got love for them just for the memories.

I also got questions: What happened to them?, i have the impression that they just disappeared over one night.

Theres always room for a group like that, and the closest one right now would be limp bizkit i guess. Its no secret that Limp Bizkit suck so much they have to change carrers to make big money and its no secret that dog eat dog were 1000 times better than them.

Here's what i like a about them:

a) They really were snowboarders

b)They played the saxophone, fuckin awesome if you ask me

c)their drums were good, and they always kept that hardcore beat in everysong for a minute or so.

d)The singers name was John Conor,

http://www.mameworld.net/movies/Terminator1.jpg'>

wonk saggin:)

e)They played the saxophone..did i say that again? um, whatever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tesser, this is rather funny that you're talking about these guys. i used to see them all the time when i was into hardcore. i don't even know how many times i've actually seen them play. they were pretty prevelent in the scene out here. studio one, the pipeline, the cricket club, the wetlands, bond st cafe... my friends got a carhartt with their logo painted on the back that all of them signed. small world...

Archived