Letters for YOU

ceapDSM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its really not that bad. Your letter formation is better than 3/4 of the people on here. A little unoriginal, but still good. Buy a black book and put that ish in there. Then start working with some color and stuff. Keep going, you have a good foundation, clearly some talent.

you got a decent start just try to make your pieces more symetrical. i think that would help it out alot. your handstyle on the other hand needs alot of work. i think if you started off simpler it would help. i would just drop that whole ziggy line with the arrow coming out of it. doesnt seem like its working at all, the one on the yellow paper.

------------------

<-Urine->

K1LL3R AP35

Originally posted by p l a g u e:

fuck that.

[This message has been edited by p l a g u e (edited 06-14-2001).]

you see this urine. thats my undoing my helping posting his shit. now look what you did, you undermined the protection of wackness for this board. im so drunk

Guest SymonSays25

those are better than most of the shitty styles on this board. The first ceap is actually tight. When you write DSM it comes out wack though.

Archived